After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Sky Lake. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Winter Springs, Naples, Lake Nona, Sebastian, Chuluota and more!
Expert Sky Lake Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Proceedings
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Law Firm near you? If you are injured, we understand you may not be capable to pay a visit to our offices. If you're not able to come to us, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all types of injuries; motor vehicle collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall accidents, large trucks collisions, construction accidents and workers comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to clients in areas like Hiawassee, Aloma, Celebration, St. James City, Palm River, Chokoloskee and throughout Florida. Call our law firm for a completely free and confidential discussion of how we can help.
Our motor vehicle attorneys go all out to make sure injury insurance claims are processed rapidly and correctly so that our prospects are ensured a successful road to recovery. Our Sky Lake injury attorneys have effectively represented car or truck accident victims and passengers in just about every imaginable automobile traffic collision circumstance. From head-on crashes, rear-end pileups, chopper wrecks, intoxicated driving collisions, hit and runs, speeding accidents, rollover collisions, personal injuries with rider-share vehicles, and even uninsured and under-insured auto accident insurance claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and handled all sorts of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Sky Lake auto accident attorneys have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
Whether your loved one was the fatality of a collision caused by a drunk driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Sky Lake personal injury attorneys can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with people who have been injured in any kind of automotive accident.
Yearly millions of individuals are harmed, in some instances fatally, in motor vehicle accidents. In 2011 alone, over 2.2 million individuals were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in collisions involving vehicles, trucks crashes, motorcycles wrecks, pedestrians accidents, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 folks died per day in motor vehicle accidents in 2011-- approximately one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in vehicle collisions in the United States, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all men and women injured or hurt in vehicle accidents. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an automobile wreck almost every 119 minutes, and one is wounded every 8 mins. If you have been injured in an automotive vehicle crash, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries and financial loss. A knowledgeable motor vehicle and truck traffic collision team of legal professionals in Sky Lake will safeguard your legal rights over the course of the legal process.
Motor vehicle accidents can happen to any individual at any moment, and the instant they do, the outcomes may be wrecking, including devastating personal injuries and even wrongful death. In many serious collisions, victims may require extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, multiple surgical procedures or even life-long care. Lesser serious crashes can at the same time traumatically impact one's lifestyle, generating hardships which in turn involve working with insurance adjusters, getting a rental automobile and repairing your own automobile.
Similar challenges can easily involve reduced earnings as a result of missing work and locating the proper health care provider to see and dealing with medical expenses. A lot of insurance companies do not compensate these kinds of fees or indemnify accident injured parties equitably. When this happens, the experienced Sky Lake car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Sky Lake, FL Car Accident Lawyers Get in touch with our office Today to schedule a totally free assessment - 800-874-2577
If your auto accident in Sky Lake caused bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain injury, contusions, sprains, strains, or other health-related complications, contact an attorney. These injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be willing to investigate your recent injury, determine the suitable defendant( s), and start acting toward obtaining compensation. You could be eligible to recover the following losses:
Persons hurt in a car crash have the right to be paid for their personal injuries and damages. If you or a loved one experienced an auto wreck, you might possibly be injured, you may perhaps have thoughts regarding what to do next, and you may not even know where to begin. Auto accidents can present complex dilemmas, especially when multiple motor vehicles are involved. These kinds of upsetting, tangled, stress-filled, and quite expensive scenarios require a compassionate, honest, and experienced attorney with tremendous strength of character. Our Sky Lake vehicle accident attorneys have a solid record of attaining outstanding benefits for clients who have been injured in cars and truck wrecks, workplace accidents and many other injuries.
Throughout the country, and predominantly in FL, car accidents are one of the major causes of impairment and loss of life. Car accidents take place in a multitude of ways and the array of personal injuries sustained in these types of accidents is pretty much limitless. Consequently, it is highly essential that the attorney which you retain possesses the expertise and assets necessary to properly resolve the unique aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is generally speaking the inability to operate a car in a proper and safe manner. Distracted driving is regarded as nearly anything that makes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of proper attention when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a car the speed limit, keep your eyes on the road, keep away from interruptions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone charged with careless driving may possibly be punished by fines, points on your license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the case that you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by major jail time, huge fines and restitution to the victims family members. Failure to make use of due care while manipulating an auto has major implications as you could be placing not only your own life in danger but the existences of all those near you.
Cellular phone use is the leading root cause of motor vehicle negligence not exclusively in the State of Florida but in the entire nation. Over a million vehicle traffic collisions are caused by persons talking on the phone and more than 300,000 are linked to driving while texting each and every single year across the country. Texting is the primary reason for distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. The absolute most frequent source of cell phone use while driving a car arises from young adult drivers. This along with the lack of driving experience can be catastrophic in a significant amount of adolescent driver accidents. A number of states have prohibited hand held cellular phone usage for this very factor. A large number of large organizations also have strict regulations in place disallowing their employees from using a smartphone while operating a company car or truck.
Distracted vehicle drivers are quite common in The Sunshine State due to the volume of travellers that visit our state each year. A large number of wrecks in Florida are a resulted of tourists paying more focus to their navigation equipment than the roadway ahead of them. As Florida's population increases, so does the quantity of autos on the road. Maintaining a safe gap from the car ahead of you and keeping an eye on the street is a terrific strategy to prevent automobile negligence. If you are following too closely and the car or truck in front of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have time to stop as well. The majority of vehicle crashes and rear end collisions which could have easily been prevented by keeping enough space in between your motor vehicle and the automobile ahead of you. 90% of all rear end wrecks result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. A separate contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an infraction in FL leading to fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the biggest DUI rate in the entire country. It is illegal to operate a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is against the law for anyone under the age of 21 to drive with any amount of alcoholic beverages in their system, regardless how little.
FL has put into effect a law named comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in an auto accident where someone runs into your vehicle, you can ultimately be considered partially guilty for a lot of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is the most typical variable. If an individual merges into your lane but you were identified to be speeding and you the two collide, both motorists might be held accountable for the crash. In that case, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each insurance claim. You may possibly be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the wreck, depending on the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial settlement of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for a car accident, no matter if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced a number of programs to help educate young motorists and to increase consciousness about the real dangers of operating a motor vehicle while using a smartphone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has at the same time put together a variety of awareness courses across the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovations developments, cars and truck manufacturers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated systems in new autos. They have also devised technology to assist parents by allowing them to control the configurations for young car drivers by only allowing a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not enabling the vehicle driver to operate any of the settings while the auto is in movement. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this brand new technology has presently decreased auto negligence accidents by a fraction and with technology advancing, much more lives can be protected.
We Do Not Get Paid Unless You Do
At Trial Pro, our traffic collision lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. This means we cover the costs of investigating, building, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not charge you a single thing unless our lawyers recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your lawsuit, you will owe us absolutely nothing.
Our Sky Lake personal injury legal professionals also provide free consultations to examine the particulars of your insurance claim and determine if you have a lawsuit. Set Up a Free Assessment
If you or another person you love has been injured because of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a trusted lawyer on your side who is knowledgeable with the laws and laws in Florida.
Our Sky Lake injury lawyers are experts in injury lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our successes. Several of our lawyers have been listed as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their accomplishments in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable verdicts and compensations that contributed in helping our clients to bounce back from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?