After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents can be devastating experiences that can leave you with physical, emotional, and financial strain. If you or a loved one have been involved in an auto accident, you must seek legal representation from experienced auto accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A.
Our law firm specializes in handling auto accident cases and has extensive knowledge of the legal proceedings related to Sorrento, FL. Our team of aggressive attorneys has a proven track record of success in representing clients and obtaining favorable outcomes in auto accident cases.
When you hire an attorney at Trial Pro, P.A., we work diligently to protect your rights and help you get the compensation you deserve. We understand the trauma that victims of auto accidents face, and we are committed to making the legal process as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Our auto accident lawyers are well-versed in various auto accident cases, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, etc. We know insurance companies' tactics to avoid paying fair compensation, and we use this knowledge to fight on your behalf.
We take a personalized approach to each case, tailoring our strategies to meet our client's unique needs and circumstances. Our attorneys are highly skilled in negotiating settlements, but we are also prepared to go to trial if necessary.
If you are looking for a reliable and experienced auto accident attorney in Sorrento, FL, look no further than Trial Pro, P.A. We serve clients in various cities and counties surrounding Sorrento, including Orange County, Lake County, Volusia County, and Seminole County.
Our law firm has a reputation for providing exceptional legal representation and being available to clients 24/7. Communication is essential to a successful attorney-client relationship, so we keep our clients informed every step of the way.
If you or a loved one have been involved in an auto accident, you need a team of experienced auto accident lawyers. At Trial Pro, P.A., we are passionate about helping our clients get the justice and compensation they deserve. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and take the first step toward obtaining justice for your auto accident case.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Sorrento. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Hiawassee, Pine Castle, Tildenville, Lehigh Acres, Temple Terrace and more!
Experienced Sorrento Motor Vehicle Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Win Tough Proceedings
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Lawyers near you? If you are injured or hurt, we understand you may not have the ability to drop by our offices. Let us go to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of personal injuries; motor vehicle collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall injuries, truck collisions, construction injuries and work comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic advice and counsel to clients in areas like College Park, Lanier, Tangerine, Miromar Lakes, Gateway, Punta Gorda and across Florida. Get in touch with our office for a completely free and confidential discussion of your case.
Our accident lawyers are willing and eager to make a major effort to assure personal injury claims are processed rapidly and efficiently so that our clients are ensured a positive road to recovery. Our Sorrento auto accident lawyers have effectively represented hit and run accident victims and passengers in nearly every imaginable car accident scenario. From head-on wrecks, rear-end impacts, motor bike accidents, intoxicated driving collisions, hit and runs, low speed traffic collisions, rollover traffic collisions, collisions with Uber cars, perhaps even uninsured and under-insured car accident cases.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and handled all varieties of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Sorrento auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
Whether your loved one was the fatality of a crash triggered by a drunk driver, an over-worked eighteen-wheeler driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Sorrento personal injury attorneys can help.
At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent clients who have been injured in any kind of automotive wreck.
Annually millions of people are injured or hurt, in certain cases fatally, in automobile crashes. In 2011 only, more than 2.2 million persons were injured in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in crashes involving vehicles, wagons wrecks, choppers wrecks, pedestrians injuries, and bike riders. An average of 89 people died every day in automotive vehicle accidents in 2011-- around one just about every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in auto collisions in the United States, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all men and women injured or hurt in car accidents. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a motor vehicle accident almost every 119 mins, and one is injured every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in an automotive vehicle accident, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your personal injuries and financial loss. A skilled automobile and truck accident law firm in Sorrento will protect your rights over the course of the legal process.
Auto accidents may happen to anyone unexpectedly, and the second they do, the results may be devastating, including life-threatening traumas and even wrongful death. In several major traffic collisions, injured parties may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, a number of surgical treatments or even life-time care. Lesser severe traffic collisions can at the same time traumatically influence one's lifestyle, generating problems which include working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and fixing your own car.
Several other difficulties can easily involve lost earnings as a result of missing work and locating the proper physician to visit and covering health care expenses. Various insurance companies do not cover these kinds of expenses or compensate car accident injured people reasonably. When this occurs, the experienced Sorrento car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert Sorrento, Florida Auto Accident Attorneys Contact Trial Pro, P.A Law office today - 800-874-2577
If your auto traffic collision in Sorrento caused bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain trauma, discolorations, sprains, strains, or other medical complications, contact an attorney. These injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be willing to take a look at your recent personal injury, determine the suitable defendant( s), and start taking action toward getting a settlement. You can be eligible to recover the following losses:
Individuals injured or hurt in a car traffic collision have the right to be paid for their personal injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one found themselves in an automobile wreckage, you might be injured or hurt, you can have thoughts with respect to what to do later, and you may not even know where to begin. Auto collisions can create complex difficulties, particularly when various motor vehicles are involved. These particular upsetting, complicated, stress filled, and costly situations require a compassionate, sincere, and skilled law firm with genuine strength of character. Our Sorrento auto injury attorneys have a proven record of getting outstanding results for individuals who have been injured or hurt in car or truck wrecks, workplace injuries and various personal injuries.
Across the nation, and predominantly in FL, car accidents are among the primary sources of trauma and loss of life. Automobile crashes take place in a multitude of ways and the diversity of injuries suffered in these types of adversities is virtually immeasurable. Due to this, it is highly important that the attorney which you hire has the skill and resources necessary to address the specific aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is in essence the failure to drive a car in a reasonable and safe way. Distracted driving is referred to as nearly anything that causes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of proper care when you get behind the steering wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the road, refrain from interruptions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone arrested for careless driving could be punished by fines, points on your license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the event that you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this could be punishable by major jail time, huge fines and restitution to the injured parties loved ones. Failure to use due care while steering a car has harsh repercussions as you can be setting not only your own life in danger but the lives of all those around you.
Smart phone use is the primary source of automobile negligence not exclusively in FL but in the whole nation. Over a million motor vehicle traffic collisions are attributed to people talking on the cell phones and over 300,000 are associated with driving while texting each and every year across the United States. Texting is the leading reason for distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Easily the most typical source of smartphone use while driving a car originates from young adult vehicle owners. This together with the absence of driving experience can be fatal in a substantial amount of young adult driver collisions. Various states have banned hand held cellphone usage for this very reason. Several big organizations also have strict rules in place banning their staff members from using a wireless phone while operating a company car.
Distracted car drivers are very common in Florida because of the volume of travellers that visit our state yearly. A great deal of wrecks in FL are caused by travellers paying more attention to their GPS device than the roadway ahead of them. As Florida's population grows, so does the amount of cars on the streets. Maintaining a safe distance from the auto ahead of you and focusing on the road is a perfect solution to refrain from automobile negligence. Supposing that you are following too closely and the motor vehicle ahead of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have precious time to stop likewise. The majority of vehicular accidents and rear end crashes which could have effortlessly been prevented by leaving enough space around your car or truck and the motor vehicle ahead of you. 90% of all rear end crashes result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. A distinct contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an offence in Florida resulting in fines and even jail time and Florida has the highest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is unlawful to drive with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to operate a car or truck with any level of alcohol in their system, no matter how small.
The Sunshine State has indeed put into effect a law named comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a car or truck accident where someone runs into your auto, you can actually be considered partly guilty for a lot of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is one of the most usual factor. If another person merges right into your lane but you were found as being speeding and you both crash, both motorists may be held accountable for the collision. In that suit, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each insurance claim. You may be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the crash, depending on the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial payment of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% accountable for a collision, no matter if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated some programs to help educate young drivers and to increase awareness about the real dangers of operating a motor vehicle while using a mobile phone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has as well crafted a number of awareness training programs throughout the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovations developments, cars and truck manufacturers have also started mounting hands free voice activated systems in new autos. They have also designed technology to help parents or guardians by letting them to control the configurations for young drivers by only allowing a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not permitting the vehicle driver to control any of the settings while the car is in motion. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this cutting-edge tech has presently diminished auto negligence car accidents by a fraction and with technological innovations advancing, much more lives will definitely be saved.
No Fee Unless We Win or Settle!
At Trial Pro, P.A., our traffic collision lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. That means our firm covers the costs of investigating, constructing, negotiating and litigating your case. We do not bill you a single thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your claim, you will owe us completely nothing.
Our Sorrento injury lawyers also offer completely free assessments to discuss the elements of your insurance claim and establish if you have a lawsuit. Arrange a Free Examination
If you or another person you love has been impaired due to someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a skilled attorney on your side who is familiar with the statutes and regulations in FL.
Our Sorrento personal injury attorneys are skilled in tort litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our accomplishments. Several of our attorneys have been classified as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their achievements on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and settlements that were instrumental in assisting our clients recoup from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?