After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accident lawyers, or personal injury lawyers, are specialized attorneys who represent individuals injured in auto accidents. These accidents are unfortunately quite common and can result in severe injuries, trauma, and even death. In fact, in Florida alone, hundreds of thousands of motor vehicle accidents occur yearly.
If you have been involved in a car accident in South Apopka, FL, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and other losses. However, navigating the legal process can be complex, and insurance companies often try to minimize or deny claims. This is where an experienced auto accident lawyer can help.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we have extensive knowledge and experience handling auto accident cases in South Apopka, Orange County, and surrounding areas. Our team of dedicated attorneys is committed to helping clients recover the compensation they deserve while holding negligent parties accountable.
When you work with Trial Pro, P.A., we will start by conducting a thorough investigation of your case. This may include reviewing police reports, gathering witnesses and evidence, and consulting with experts to build a solid case on your behalf. Our team will also work with you to understand the extent of your injuries, their impact on your life, and any ongoing medical needs.
From there, we will represent you in negotiations with insurance companies or court if necessary. We are aggressive and tenacious advocates for our clients and will fight tirelessly to ensure you get the compensation you are entitled to.
In addition, we understand this can be a difficult and emotional time for you and your family. That is why we strive to provide compassionate and personalized service to our clients. Our team can always answer your questions and provide guidance and support throughout the legal process.
If you have been injured in an auto accident in South Apopka, FL, it is essential to act quickly. Under Florida law, there is a limited time to file a personal injury claim. The longer you wait, the more difficult it may be to gather evidence and build a solid case.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer free consultations to evaluate your case and discuss your legal options. We also work on a contingency fee basis, which means we do not get paid unless we recover compensation for you. This lets you focus on your recovery while we handle the legal details.
Auto accidents can be devastating, but you must not go through them alone. Hiring an experienced auto accident lawyer can help ensure your legal rights and interests are protected. If you are in South Apopka, FL, or surrounding areas and need legal representation for an auto accident case, contact Trial Pro, P.A. today. We are ready to fight for you.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in South Apopka. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Deltona, Lake Nona, Sebring, Gandy, Rattlesnake and more!
Knowledgeable South Apopka Auto Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Lawsuits
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Law Firm near you? If you are injured or hurt, we recognize you may not be able to pay a visit to our offices. Let us go to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of accidents; automobile collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall injuries, 18-wheeler collisions, construction injuries and work comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic guidance and counsel to clients in cities such as Ferndale, Kenansville, Williamsburg, Lake Suzy, Barefoot Beach, Whiskey Creek and all over Florida. Call our firm for a complimentary and confidential assessment of your case.
Our motor vehicle attorneys strive to assure injury insurance claims are processed very quickly and properly in order that our clients are ensured a successful route to recovery. Our South Apopka car accident lawyers have effectively represented hit and run accident victims and passengers in every imaginable car traffic collision scene. From head-on pileups, rear-end impacts, dirt bike collisions, drunk driving collisions, hit and runs, texting collisions, rollover accidents, car accidents with rider-share cars, even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle traffic collision claims.
Trial Pro has seen and worked with all sorts of auto accidents claims. Our South Apopka auto accident attorneys have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the injured party of a crash triggered by a drunk driver, an over-worked eighteen-wheeler driver, or a reckless biker, our South Apopka personal injury attorneys can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with clients who have been injured or hurt in any type of auto wreck.
Annually millions of women and men are harmed, sometimes fatally, in auto accidents. In 2011 alone, over 2.2 million individuals were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving vehicles, wagons accidents, off road bikes traffic collisions, pedestrians injuries, and bike riders. An average of 89 people died every single day in motor vehicle crashes in 2011-- approximately one just about every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in car accidents in the United States, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all individuals injured or hurt in auto collisions. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an automobile collision just about every 119 mins, and an individual is injured every 8 mins. If you have been injured in a motorized vehicle accident, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries and financial loss. A seasoned automobile and truck wreck legal professional in South Apopka will protect your rights during the course of the claim.
Motor vehicle accidents may occur to anybody at any time, and the instant they do, the consequences may be wrecking, including devastating personal injuries and even wrongful death. In quite a few serious car accidents, victims may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, quite a few surgical treatments or even lifetime care. Lesser serious accidents can at the same time traumatically have an effect on one's existence, generating hardships which in turn involve negotiating with insurance adjusters, getting a rental car and repairing your personal car or truck.
Similar difficulties may also include lost earnings because of missing work and choosing the right medical professional to see and dealing with health care expenses. A lot of insurance agencies do not compensate these types of charges or compensate injured in a car accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced South Apopka car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert South Apopka, FL Car Accident Lawyers Contact our office right now for the powerful representation you and your family needs - 800-874-2577
If your auto collision in South Apopka led to bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain trauma, contusions, sprains, aches, or other health-related issues, contact an attorney. These personal injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be happy to take a look at your recent injury, identify the proper offender( s), and start taking action toward getting compensation. You could be eligible to recover the following damages:
Individuals injured in a car crash have the right to be paid for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one experienced an automobile wreck, you might be injured or hurt, you probably have questions in respect to what to do later, and you may not even determine where to start. Traffic collisions can present complex predicaments, primarily when quite a few cars are involved. These types of upsetting, complicated, stress-filled, and expensive circumstances require a compassionate, honest, and experienced lawyer with tremendous strength of character. Our South Apopka motor vehicle injury attorneys have a proven record of achieving successful results for clients who have been injured in cars and truck traffic collisions, workplace injuries and many other personal injuries.
Across the country, and primarily in FL, car accidents are one of the primary causes of personal injury and loss of life. Vehicle traffic collisions take place in a multitude of ways and the diversity of injuries suffered in these calamities is virtually immeasurable. For this reason, it is very crucial that the attorney which you retain holds the skill and resources required to resolve the distinct aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is generally speaking the failure to maneuver a motor vehicle in a proper and safe way. Distracted driving is regarded as nearly anything that makes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable diligence when you get behind the steering wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, try to keep your eyes on the roadway, refrain from interruptions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual charged with careless driving could be punished by penalties, points on your license, or possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In case you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by serious jail time, huge fines and restitution to the injured parties loved ones. Failure to make use of due care while manipulating a motor vehicle has serious repercussions as you can be putting not only your own life at risk but the lives of all those near you.
Cell phone use is the primary source of auto negligence not exclusively in The Sunshine State but in the whole nation. Over a million motor vehicle accidents are credited to car drivers speaking on the phone and over 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting each and every single year nationwide. Texting is the primary cause of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. The most typical source of cell phone use while driving a car comes from teenage vehicle owners. This along with the lack of driving experience can prove lethal in a substantial amount of young adult driver crashes. A number of states have banned hand held smartphone usage for this very reason. A large number of large companies also have strict policies in place baring their staff members from using a cellular while operating a company car or truck.
Distracted drivers are quite common in FL caused by the volume of vacationers that visit our state each year. A lot of hit and run accidents in FL are triggered by vacationers paying more focus to their navigation equipment than the road in front of them. As The Sunshine State's residents expands, so does the quantity of autos on the streets. Maintaining a safe gap from the car or truck in front of you and focusing on the road is a great method to steer clear of automobile negligence. In the event that you are following too closely and the automobile in front of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have precious time to stop as well. The majority of auto crashes and rear end crashes which could have quite easily been evaded by keeping enough space between your motor vehicle and the car or truck ahead of you. 90% of all rear end crashes lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. One more contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an infraction in Florida leading to fines and even jail time and Florida has the highest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is unlawful to drive a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is illegal for anybody under the age of 21 to drive with any level of alcoholic drinks in their system, no matter how little.
FL has implemented a law known as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a car accident where someone runs into your car, you can actually be considered partly guilty for a number of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is probably the most prevalent variable. If someone else merges into your lane but you were found as being speeding and you the two collide, both motorists may be held responsible for the accident. In that suit, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a segment of each insurance claim. You may be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% liable for the collision, depending on the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial payment of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% responsible for an accident, no matter if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented multiple programs to help educate young motorists and to increase awareness about the perils of operating a motorized vehicle while using a mobile phone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has also created a variety of awareness training programs all throughout the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As modern technology advances, auto makers have also started installing hands free voice activated technology in new cars. They have also devised technology to assist parents by allowing them to control the configurations for young drivers by only enabling a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not allowing the vehicle driver to operate any of the settings while the vehicle is in motion. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this cutting-edge technology has certainly minimized auto negligence traffic collisions by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, much more lives will definitely be protected.
We Only Get Paid Attorney Fees, If You Win
At Trial Pro, P.A., our car accident attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. This means our firm cover the expenses of investigating, building, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not charge you anything unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your lawsuit, you will owe us nothing.
Our South Apopka personal injury attorneys also provide totally free consultations to review the aspects of your case and establish if you have a lawsuit. Set Up a Free Consultation
If you or someone else you love has been hurt as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a trusted lawyer on your side who is familiar with the policies and regulations in Florida.
Our South Apopkan injury attorneys are experts in accident litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our accomplishments. A few of our attorneys have been named as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their success in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and settlements that were instrumental in helping our clients recoup from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?