After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you desire is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire optimal compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our hands to deliver the results you're expecting.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in South Creek. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Sebring, Taft, Saint Petersburg, Cape Coral, Everglades City and more!
Expert South Creek Auto Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Claims
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Law Firm near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not have the ability to drop by our offices. If you're not able to come to our office, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all forms of personal injuries; car accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall accidents, large trucks accidents, construction injuries and workers compensation injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to people in cities like Deltona, Chuluota, Poinciana, Everglades, Nokomis, Golden Gate and all over Florida. Contact our office for a free of cost and confidential discussion of your case.
Our motor vehicle attorneys are eager to make an extra effort to assure personal injury claims are processed very quickly and efficiently in order that our prospects are ensured a successful path to recovery. Our South Creek auto accident lawyers have effectively represented accident victims and passengers in pretty much every imaginable vehicle collision situation. From head-on impacts, rear-end accidents, bike crashes, drunk driving collisions, hit and runs, single car accidents, bicycle accidents, accidents with rider-share vehicles, maybe even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle traffic collision insurance claims.
Trial Pro has seen and worked with all varieties of auto accidents cases. Our South Creek auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the casualty of a traffic collision caused by a drunk driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our South Creek personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent people who have been hurt in any kind of vehicle collision.
Yearly millions of men and women are injured, sometimes fatally, in automotive vehicle collisions. In 2011 alone, well over 2.2 million individuals were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in wrecks involving cars, wagons wrecks ,motorbikes collisions, pedestrians accidents, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 folks died per day in motor vehicle crashes in 2011-- around one virtually every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in car collisions in the Country, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all individuals injured in auto crashes. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a car crash every 119 minutes, and one is injured or hurt every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in an auto accident, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your personal injuries and financial loss. A seasoned automobile and truck traffic collision legal professional in South Creek will safeguard your rights throughout the lawsuit.
Motor vehicle accidents may happen to anybody unexpectedly, and the instant they do, the consequences may be wrecking, involving life-threatening traumas and even wrongful death. In various severe collisions, injured people may require extensive hospital stays, corrective services, multiple surgical treatments or even lifespan care. Less severe wrecks can also traumatically alter one's way of life, producing difficulties which involve negotiating with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and repairing your own car or truck.
Other difficulties may involve lost earnings as a result of missing work and searching for the proper health professional to see and covering medical expenses. Quite a few insurance companies do not pay these types of bills or indemnify injured in an auto accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced South Creek car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert South Creek, Florida Car Accident Lawyers Regardless of where your home is situated Call Trial Pro, P.A. As soon as possible for a free consultation - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle accident in South Creek led to bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain trauma, contusions, sprains, strains, or other health care issues, contact an attorney. These injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be happy to examine your recent accident, identify the appropriate offender( s), and start acting toward obtaining a settlement. You can be entitled to recover the following damages:
Individuals hurt in an auto crash have the right to be remunerated for their injuries and damages. If you or a loved one found yourself in a car wreckage, you might be injured, you may possibly have thoughts in respect to what to do after that, and you may not even recognize where to start off. Car collisions can present challenging complications, even more so when several car or trucks are involved. These kinds of upsetting, complicated, stressful, and quite expensive circumstances require a compassionate, honest, and knowledgeable law firm with tremendous strength of character. Our South Creek vehicle accident attorneys have a proven record of obtaining successful benefits for folks who have been injured in cars and truck accidents, workplace accidents and various other personal injuries.
Throughout the country, and mainly in Florida, car accidents are one of the primary origins of impairment and death. Car collisions happen in a wide variety of ways and the array of personal injuries sustained in these types of calamities is almost limitless. Consequently, it is highly essential that the attorney which you retain possesses the skill and resources necessary to effectively manage the unique aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the inability to operate an automobile in a proper and safe manner. Distracted driving is referred to as everything that causes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of reasonable diligence when you get behind the wheel to drive the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the road, keep away from distractions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person charged with careless driving can be punished by penalties, points on your license, or entirely possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In case you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this could be punishable by major jail time, big fines and restitution to the victims family. Failure to make use of due care while steering an automobile has serious consequences as you might be putting not only your own life in danger but the lives of all those around you.
Cellular phone use is the number one cause of motor vehicle negligence not exclusively in the State of Fla but in the entire nation. Over a million car or truck collisions are associated with people speaking on the cellphone and around 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting each and every single year across the US. Texting is the leading source of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Among the most common source of smartphone use while driving a car results from adolescent vehicle owners. This alongside the lack of driving experience can be lethal in a substantial amount of young adult driver collisions. A number of states have prohibited hand held cellular phone use for this very reason. Many big companies also have rigorous regulations in place disallowing their staff members from using a cell phone while operating a company car.
Distracted drivers are extremely common in FL because of the volume of vacationers that visit our state each year. A a great deal of traffic collisions in FL are a resulted of tourists paying more attention to their navigation system than the roadway in front of them. As Florida's residents increases, so does the volume of car or trucks on the streets. Keeping a safe proximity from the auto in front of you and paying attention to the street is a perfect method to avoid automobile negligence. If you are following too closely and the automobile ahead of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure you have time to stop too. Many of motor vehicle collisions and rear end collisions which could have easily been prevented by keeping enough space in between your automobile and the automobile in front of you. 90% of all rear end wrecks lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. Another contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an offence in The Sunshine State resulting in fines and even jail time and Florida has the biggest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is illegal to drive a car with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to operate a vehicle with any volume of alcoholic beverages in their system, no matter how small.
The Sunshine State has implemented a law called comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident where someone runs into your auto, you can ultimately be considered partly guilty for a variety of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is probably the most typical variable. If another person merges into your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you both collide, both drivers could be held responsible for the accident. In that litigation, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each insurance claim. You may possibly be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the car accident, depending on the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial settlement of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% accountable for a collision, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented a variety of programs to help educate young drivers and to increase awareness about the imminent dangers of operating a car while using a cell phone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has equally crafted a variety of awareness courses throughout the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovations developments, auto makers have also started installing hands free voice activated technology in new car or trucks. They have also come up with technology to aid parents by letting them to regulate the configurations for young car drivers by only allowing a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not permitting the driver to manipulate any of the settings while the car or truck is in movement. According to FL Highway Patrol, this brand-new technological innovations has without a doubt minimized auto negligence accidents by a fraction and with technological innovations advancing, many lives will likely be spared.
No Fee Unless We Win or Settle!
At Trial Pro, P.A. our car accident attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. This means our experts cover the costs of reviewing, constructing, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not bill you a thing unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your suit, you will owe us nothing.
Our South Creek personal injury lawyers also offer completely free evaluations to study the aspects of your claim and determine if you have a suit. Schedule a Free Evaluation
If you or someone else you love has been impaired because of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a reliable lawyer by your side who is familiar with the statutes and regulations in Florida.
Our South Creek injury lawyers are well-versed in personal injury lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our accomplishments. Several of our legal professionals have been mentioned as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their achievements on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and settlements that contributed in helping our clients recover from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?