After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Taft. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Edgewood, Naples, Manatee County, Cape Coral, Paisley and more!
Experienced Taft Auto Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Win Tough Cases
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Attorneys near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not be able to visit our offices. Let us go to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all forms of accidents; auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall injuries, tractor-trailer accidents, construction accidents and workplace injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic guidance and counsel to people in cities such as Belle Isle, Mount Plymouth, Rio Pinar, Coconut, La Belle, East Naples and across Florida. Contact our law firm for a completely free and confidential discussion of your case.
Our motor vehicle lawyers strive to make certain that personal injury claims are processed quickly and without problems so that our clients are ensured a positive route to recovery. Our Taft auto accident attorneys have effectively represented injured drivers and passengers in just about every imaginable car accident scene. From head-on crashes, rear-end pileups, motor bike collisions, intoxicated driving accidents, hit and runs, public transportation collisions, bicycle collisions, personal injuries with rider-share cars, maybe even uninsured and under-insured car accident claims.
Trial Pro has seen and dealt with all forms of auto accidents cases. Our Taft auto accident attorneys have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
If your loved one was the injured party of a wreck triggered by a drunk driver, an over-worked commercial driver, or a reckless biker, our Taft personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law firm of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with clients who have been injured in any kind of automotive accident.
Every year millions of women and men are injured or hurt, sometimes fatally, in car crashes. In 2011 only, over 2.2 million people were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving vehicles, pickups wrecks, dirt bikes collisions, pedestrians injuries, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 folks died each day in motorized vehicle wrecks in 2011-- approximately one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in car crashes in the United States, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all people injured or hurt in auto crashes. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a car wreck just about every 119 mins, and an individual is injured every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in a car crash, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries and financial loss. An experienced car and truck accident attorney in Taft will protect your legal rights throughout the legal process.
Motor vehicle accidents may occur to anyone at any moment, and once they do, the consequences may be wrecking, involving devastating traumas and even wrongful death. In several severe collisions, victims may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, a number of surgeries or even life-time disability. Less severe injuries can at the same time traumatically have a bearing on one's lifestyle, producing difficulties which in turn involve negotiating with insurance adjusters, getting a rental car and repairing your own vehicle.
Other challenges may also include lost wages as a result of missing work and searching for the right medical professional to visit and paying for medical costs. A large number of insurance companies do not compensate these kinds of fees or reimburse car accident victims reasonably. When this happens, the experienced Taft car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Taft Auto Accident Lawyers Regardless of where your home is situated Contact Trial Pro, P.A. Today for a free consultation - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle traffic collision in Taft caused bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain injury, contusions, sprains, strains, or other medical complications, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be willing to take a look at your recent injury, identify the proper defendant( s), and start acting toward obtaining compensation. You might be eligible to recover the following losses:
Persons injured or hurt in a car collision have the right to be remunerated for their personal injuries and damages. If you or a loved one were in an auto accident, you can be injured or hurt, you may possibly have questions regarding what to do next, and you may not even determine where to start. Auto collisions can present intricate issues, especially when various cars are involved. These types of upsetting, perplexed, aggravating, and costly circumstances demand a compassionate, honest, and skilled law firm with tremendous strength of character. Our Taft automotive traffic collision lawyers have a proven record of getting outstanding results for people who have been injured in automotive wrecks, workplace accidents and other injuries.
Throughout the nation, and predominantly in The Sunshine State, car accidents are among the leading sources of impairment and fatalities. Motor vehicle collisions happen in a multitude of ways and the wide array of personal injuries sustained in these adversities is almost immeasurable. For this reason, it is very important that the attorney which you hire possesses the competence and resources necessary to effectively address the specific aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the failure to operate an automobile in a reasonable and safe manner. Distracted driving is referred to as anything that causes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable diligence when you get behind the wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, try to keep your eyes on the roadway, stay away from distractions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual charged with careless driving could be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or quite possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the case that you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this can be punishable by serious jail time, huge fines and restitution to the victims loved ones. Failure to apply due care while using an automotive vehicle has serious consequences as you could be placing not only your own life at risk but the lives of all those around you.
Smart phone use is the primary source of car or truck negligence not only in Florida but in the entire nation. Over a million motor vehicle traffic collisions are linked to people talking on the phone and over 300,000 are caused by driving while texting every year across the US. Texting is the number one reason for distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Among the most frequent source of mobile phone use while driving a vehicle arises from adolescent drivers. This alongside the lack of driving experience can prove deadly in a significant amount of youngster driver traffic collisions. Several states have prohibited hand held mobile usage for this very factor. Various big organizations also have rigorous rules in place preventing their workers from using a smartphone while driving a company car.
Distracted drivers are significantly common in Florida due to the volume of tourisms that visit our state every year. A great deal of wrecks in the State of Florida are triggered by tourists paying more attention to their navigation equipment than the expressway ahead of them. As The Sunshine State's population grows, so does the volume of vehicles on the streets. Maintaining a safe proximity from the auto ahead of you and paying attention to the street is a fantastic way to prevent automobile negligence. Supposing that you are following too closely and the motor vehicle in front of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have precious time to stop likewise. Many of car or truck traffic collisions and rear end accidents which could have effortlessly been avoided by keeping enough space between your auto and the car or truck ahead of you. 90% of all rear end crashes result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. Another contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an infraction in Florida triggering fines and even jail time and Florida has the largest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is illegal to drive with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car with any volume of alcoholic beverages in their system, despite how small.
The Sunshine State has indeed implemented a law named comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in an automobile accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can actually be deemed partially at fault for a lot of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is probably the most frequent factor. If an individual merges right into your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you the two collide, both drivers might be held liable for the crash. In that case, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each claim. You can be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the crash, depending on the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial payment of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% accountable for a car accident, regardless if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced a few programs to help educate young motorists and to increase awareness about the real dangers of operating a car while using a cellphone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has at the same time established a few awareness training programs across the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As technology developments, vehicle makers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated systems in new autos. They have also designed technology to aid parents or guardians by empowering them to regulate the settings for young car drivers by only allowing a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not permitting the driver to operate any of the settings while the car or truck is in movement. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this advanced technological innovations has presently minimized auto negligence crashes by a fraction and with technology advancing, much more lives will certainly be saved.
No Fee Unless We Win or Settle!
At Trial Pro, P.A., our personal injury attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. This means our experts cover the expenses of reviewing, constructing, negotiating and litigating your case. We do not charge you anything unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your insurance claim, you will pay us nothing at all.
Our Taft injury attorneys also provide no charge assessments to discuss the aspects of your insurance claim and establish if you have a lawsuit. Arrange a Free Assessment
If you or someone else you love has been impaired due to someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a highly regarded lawyer by your side who is knowledgeable with the policies and laws in The Sunshine State.
Our Taft personal injury legal professionals are well-versed in injury litigation and have been recognized by our peers for our successes. Some of our lawyers have been identified as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their accomplishments in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable verdicts and compensations that contributed in assisting our clients recover from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?