After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Car accidents can bring havoc in anyone's life in an instant. No one ever anticipates being in an auto accident, and when it happens, it can be devastating. Accidents not only cause property damage but can also result in severe injuries that can affect an individual's life forever. If you find yourself in this situation in Taft, FL, hiring the right attorney who will fight for your rights and welfare is essential.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand the pain and suffering of being involved in a car accident. We are a team of expert car accident attorneys with experience representing clients in Taft, FL, and the surrounding areas. From the 32824 zip code to the 528 highways and beyond, we understand the roads of Taft and the many challenges drivers face daily. Our attorneys have dealt with it all, whether it is a straightaway on Taft-Vineland Road or a multi-lane intersection on Wetherbee Road.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we are committed to helping our clients receive the compensation they deserve for the injuries they have sustained. Our aggressive approach has helped us win millions of dollars for our clients, which includes medical expenses, loss of wages, and other damages. We strive to remove the stress of seeking legal recourse while you recuperate from your injuries.
Our lawyers treat every case with absolute importance, and we understand that significant injuries caused by car accidents can significantly impact your life. We pride ourselves on providing each client personalized attention and a custom legal strategy matching their needs and circumstances. We will leave no stone unturned in investigating the accident, including collecting evidence, interviewing witnesses, and obtaining medical records.
Therefore, do not wait any longer if you or your loved ones have sustained injuries in a car accident. Contact Trial Pro, P.A., car accident attorneys in Taft, FL, for a free consultation. We guarantee that you will receive the best representation possible to receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries. We are here for you every step of the way.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Taft. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Campbell, Meadow Woods, Doctor Phillips, Paradise Heights, Vineyards and more!
Experienced Taft Car Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Proceedings
Are you trying to find a Car Accident Attorneys near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not be able to pay a visit to our offices. If you're unable to come to our office, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all forms of accidents; automobile accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall injuries, truck accidents, construction accidents and workers compensation accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to clients in areas like Kenansville, Silver Lake, Zellwood, Buckingham, North Fort Myers, Collier County and all over Florida. Get in touch with our firm for a completely free and confidential assessment of your case.
Automobile accidents can certainly happen to any person at any time, and the second they do, the results may be wrecking, consisting of devastating impairments or even wrongful death. In various major accidents, victims may require extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, quite a few surgeries or even life time disability. Less severe wrecks can at the same time traumatically have an effect on one's quality of life, generating complications which in turn include negotiating with insurance adjusters, getting a rental car and fixing your own car or truck.
Added difficulties can easily consists of lost earnings because of missing work and searching for the proper physician to visit and covering health care costs. Quite a few insurance agencies do not compensate these types of charges or indemnify injured in an auto accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Taft car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Every year millions of individuals are harmed, sometimes fatally, in motor vehicle wrecks. In 2011 only, more than 2.2 million persons were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving vehicles, wagons crashes, motorcycles wrecks, pedestrians accidents, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 people died on a daily basis in auto collisions in 2011-- around one every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in traffic crashes in the United States, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all folks injured or hurt in vehicle accidents. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a motorized vehicle collision almost every 119 minutes, and one is injured every 8 mins. If you have been injured in an automotive vehicle accident, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your personal injuries and financial losses. An expert vehicle and truck traffic collision lawyer in Taft will safeguard your legal rights over the course of the lawsuit.
People injured or hurt in an auto traffic collision have the right to be remunerated for their personal injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one found themselves in a car accident, you may well be hurt, you may perhaps have concerns with respect to what to do later, and you may not even know where to commence. Car collisions can create challenging difficulties, primarily when numerous motor vehicles are involved. These types of upsetting, disarranged, aggravating, and expensive circumstances require a compassionate, honest, and knowledgeable lawyer with tremendous strength of character. Our Taft automobile collision attorneys have a proven record of attaining successful benefits for clients who have been hurt in automotive collisions, workplace injuries and various other torts.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Taft, Florida Auto Accident Attorneys Contact our office right now to examine your case - 800-874-2577
Our injury attorneys go to extremes to assure accident cases are processed quickly and correctly so that our prospects are ensured a successful path to recovery. Our Taft auto accident attorneys have successfully represented accident victims and passengers in many imaginable auto collision scene. From head-on accidents, rear-end impacts, scooter accidents, intoxicated driving collisions, hit and runs, single car traffic collisions, rollover traffic collisions, traffic collisions with rider-share vehicles, perhaps even uninsured and under-insured auto collision cases.
Across the country, and particularly in Florida, car accidents are one of the major sources of injuries and death. Auto wrecks occur in a wide variety of ways and the wide range of injuries sustained in these types of adversities is practically endless. Therefore, it is quite important that the attorney which you retain has the skill set and resources necessary to manage the distinct aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the failure to operate an auto in a reasonable and safe manner. Distracted driving is regarded as almost anything that makes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of proper caution when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, try to keep your eyes on the roadway, keep away from distractions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person arrested for careless driving can possibly be punished by fines, points on your license, or entirely possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In case you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by substantial jail time, huge fines and restitution to the injured parties family. Failure to make use of due care while using an auto has serious consequences as you could be putting not only your own life at risk but the lives of all those around you.
Cellphone use is the number 1 source of automobile negligence not solely in FL but in the whole entire nation. Over a million automobile collisions are caused by people speaking on the smartphone and well over 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting each and every year across the United States. Texting is the leading source of distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Easily the most common source of cellphone use while operating a vehicle originates from teenager vehicle owners. This along with the absence of driving experience can prove deadly in a substantial amount of youngster driver collisions. A few states have prohibited hand held cellular phone usage for this very reason. Multiple large companies also have rigorous policies in place baring their staff members from using a wireless phone while operating a company vehicle.
Distracted car drivers are quite common in Florida due to the volume of travellers that visit our state every year. A great deal of accidents in the State of Florida are caused by tourists paying more focus to their gps equipment than the roadway in front of them. As Florida's residents expands, so does the quantity of motor vehicles on the streets. Keeping a safe proximity from the auto ahead of you and keeping an eye on the road is a fabulous way to steer clear of automobile negligence. In the event that you are following too closely and the motor vehicle in front of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have time to stop too. Most of automobile collisions and rear end crashes which could have easily been evaded by keeping enough space between your auto and the vehicle ahead of you. 90% of all rear end traffic collisions lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. An additional contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an infraction in The Sunshine State resulting in fines and even jail time and Florida has the highest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is against the law to drive a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is unlawful for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car with any amount of alcoholic beverages in their system, regardless how small.
FL has indeed put into effect a law known as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in an automobile accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can ultimately be deemed partly at fault for a variety of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is the most frequent variable. If someone else merges into your lane but you were found as being speeding and you both crash, both individuals could be held responsible for the auto accident. In that lawsuit, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each insurance claim. You might be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the crash, depending on the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and may proceed with partial settlement of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% liable for a collision, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented a couple of programs to help educate young motorists and to raise consciousness about the real dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has also put together a variety of awareness courses across the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovations advances, car manufacturers have also begun installing hands free voice activated technology in new car or trucks. They have also created technology to assist parents or guardians by letting them to regulate the configurations for young car drivers by only allowing a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not enabling the driver to manipulate any of the settings while the automobile is in motion. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art technological innovations has undoubtedly minimized auto negligence traffic collisions by a fraction and with technology progressing, many lives may be saved.
We Do Not Make money Unless You Do
At Trial Pro, P.A., our personal injury lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the costs of investigating, building, negotiating and litigating your case. We do not charge you anything unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your case, you will pay us nothing at all.
Our Taft personal injury lawyers also provide cost-free consultations to examine the details of your case and determine if you have a lawsuit. Set Up a Free Evaluation
If you or another person you love has been impaired as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a dependable attorney on your side who is knowledgeable with the laws and regulations in FL.
Our Taft injury attorneys are well-versed in accident lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our accomplishments. Some of our legal professionals have been identified as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their accomplishments on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and compensations that contributed in helping our clients recover from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your traumas.
Common Types auto Accidents in Taft Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Taft accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Taft Orange County FL.
Talk with a Taft accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?