After experiencing an accident in Tampa, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Tampa law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Tampa lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
If you've gotten into a car accident in Tampa Bay, you need a Trial Pro, P.A. car accident attorney. We at Trial Pro, P.A. know how difficult and traumatic it can be to get into a car accident. Not only do you have to deal with physical injuries and property damage, but you also have to navigate the legal process of filing a claim and possibly going to court. The stress and confusion can be overwhelming, but we can help.
Our law firm has extensive experience in helping clients after car accidents of all types in Tampa Bay, including cities such as Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Brandon, and many others. We know the roads and highways in the area, including I-275, I-4, US-19, US-41, and many more. We have helped clients in Hillsborough County, Pinellas County, Pasco County, and beyond.
Many types of auto accidents can occur in Tampa Bay. Some common examples include head-on collisions, rear-end collisions, side-impact collisions, multi-vehicle collisions, and rollover accidents. No matter what type of accident you were involved in, it can lead to severe injuries such as whiplash, broken bones, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and many others. These injuries can be costly to treat and have lasting effects on your life.
That's why hiring a car accident attorney after an accident in Tampa Bay is essential. Our aggressive and experienced attorneys can help you navigate the legal process, deal with insurance companies, and fight for your deserved compensation. We know how to investigate accidents, gather evidence, and build a strong case on your behalf.
Don't try to handle the aftermath of a car accident alone. Let Trial Pro, P.A. car accident attorneys help you. We offer free consultations and do not take any fees upfront. We only get paid when we win your case. Contact us today to see how we can help you get the justice you deserve.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand how difficult it can be to deal with the aftermath of a serious car accident. That's why we provide our clients with personalized attention and compassionate representation throughout the legal process. We offer a range of services, including free consultations, and we work on a contingency fee basis, which means you won't owe us anything unless we recover compensation on your behalf.
In addition to Tampa Bay, we also serve clients in nearby cities, including St. Petersburg, Clearwater, and Bradenton. If you're looking for a car accident lawyer who will fight tirelessly to protect your rights and interests, contact Trial Pro, P.A. today.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Tampa Bay. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Oldsmar, Doctor Phillips, Meadow Woods, Citrus Park, Laurel and more!
Experienced Tampa Bay Car Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Lawsuits
Are you trying to find a Car Accident Law Office near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not be able to pay a visit to our offices. Let us go to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all types of personal injuries; automobile accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, large trucks collisions, construction accidents and work comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic advice and counsel to people in areas like Kenansville, Lake Buena Vista, Fairview Shores, West Tampa, Gardenville, Bloomingdale and across Florida. Get in touch with our law firm for an absolutely free and confidential discussion of your case.
Automobile accidents can certainly happen to any person at any moment, and when they do, the consequences may be devastating, consisting of catastrophic traumas and even wrongful death. In various major collisions, victims may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, various surgical treatments or even life time care. Lesser serious personal injuries can at the same time traumatically affect one's lifestyle, generating hardships which in turn involve negotiating with insurance adjusters, getting a rental vehicle and fixing your personal car or truck.
Several other difficulties may include lost earnings because of missing work and choosing the right physician to visit and dealing with medical expenses. A large number of insurance agencies do not pay these costs or reimburse injured in a car accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Tampa Bay car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Yearly millions of drivers are injured, in certain cases fatally, in automobile wrecks. In 2011 only, well over 2.2 million individuals were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving cars, wagons collisions, mopeds accidents, pedestrians accidents, and bike riders. An average of 89 individuals died each day in car accidents in 2011-- an average of one virtually every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in auto wrecks in the United States, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all men and women injured in traffic crashes. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a motor vehicle wreck just about every 119 mins, and a person is injured or hurt every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in a motorized vehicle collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your personal injuries and financial loss. An experienced automobile and truck collision lawyer in Tampa Bay will safeguard your rights over the course of the legal process.
People hurt in a car accident have a right to be compensated for their injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one experienced an auto wreckage, you might be injured or hurt, you might just have questions about what to do next, and you may not even realize where to begin. Traffic collisions can present complex issues, particularly when quite a few car or trucks are involved. These kinds of upsetting, tangled, aggravating, and costly scenarios demand a thoughtful, sincere, and seasoned attorney with real strength of character. Our Tampa Bay vehicle injury legal professionals have a solid record of achieving outstanding results for individuals who have been injured in automobile crashes, workplace injuries and various other torts.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert Tampa Bay, Florida Car Accident Attorneys Call to schedule your strategy consultation today - 800-874-2577
Our injury attorneys are more than willing to make an extra effort to ensure accident cases are processed very quickly and correctly so that our clients are ensured a successful road to recovery. Our Tampa Bay personal injury lawyers have effectively represented motor vehicle accident victims and passengers in just about every imaginable auto traffic collision circumstance. From head-on accidents, rear-end pileups, dirt bike crashes, drunk driving car accidents, hit and runs, speeding traffic collisions, rollover traffic collisions, personal injuries with rideshare cars, and even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle traffic collision insurance claims.
Across the country, and particularly in The Sunshine State, car accidents are one of the major causes of trauma and death. Vehicle traffic collisions take place in a large number of ways and the wide array of injuries suffered in these types of accidents is virtually endless. For this reason, it is highly important that the attorney which you hire has the skill and resources necessary to adequately resolve the unique aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the failure to handle a car or truck in a acceptable and safe way. Distracted driving is regarded as nearly anything that makes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable diligence when you get behind the steering wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, try to keep your eyes on the road, stay clear of interruptions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone charged with careless driving might be punished by fines, points on your license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the case that you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by substantial jail time, large fines and restitution to the injured parties family. Failure to make use of due care while handling a automotive vehicle has severe repercussions as you can be putting not only your own life at risk but the existences of all those around you.
Mobile phone use is the number one source of car negligence not just in The Sunshine State but in the entire country. Over a million auto collisions are caused by drivers talking on the cellphone and over 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting every single year across America. Texting is the number one reason for distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. The most frequent source of cell phone use while operating a vehicle comes from adolescent drivers. This alongside the absence of driving experience can be lethal in a considerable amount of teen driver crashes. Some states have banned hand held mobile usage for this very reason. A large number of big companies also have rigorous rules in place preventing their workers from using a wireless phone while driving a company vehicle.
Distracted car drivers are very common in FL because of the the volume of tourisms that visit our state every year. A great deal of wrecks in FL are a resulted of travellers paying more attention to their GPS device than the highway ahead of them. As The Sunshine State's population grows, so does the volume of vehicles on the road. Maintaining a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you and focusing on the road is a great method to avoid automobile negligence. Supposing that you are following too closely and the car or truck ahead of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have precious time to stop as well. The majority of car or truck collisions and rear end accidents which could have effortlessly been evaded by keeping enough space around your vehicle and the vehicle ahead of you. 90% of all rear end crashes result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. One more contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an infraction in The Sunshine State triggering fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the largest DUI rate in the entire country. It is unlawful to drive with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is unlawful for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car with any level of alcohol in their system, regardless how small.
Florida has actually put into effect a law referred to as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a car or truck accident where someone runs into your motor vehicle, you can ultimately be considered partially guilty for a variety of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is the most typical factor. If another person merges inside your lane but you were identified as being speeding and you the two collide, both drivers could be held responsible for the auto accident. In that claim, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each claim. You might be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% liable for the wreck, depending upon the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial settlement of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% responsible for a car accident, whatever if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated many different programs to help educate young drivers and to raise consciousness about the imminent dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has as well crafted several awareness programs throughout the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovation developments, cars and truck makers have also started mounting hands free voice activated systems in new motor vehicles. They have also developed technology to aid parents by allowing them to regulate the settings for young motorists by only enabling a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not permitting the vehicle driver to manipulate any of the settings while the car or truck is in movement. According to FL Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art technological innovations has without a doubt minimized auto negligence crashes by a fraction and with technological innovations advancing, many lives will certainly be protected.
We Only Get Paid Attorney Fees, If You Win
At Trial Pro, P.A., our accident lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the costs of researching, constructing, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not charge you a single thing unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your suit, you will owe us absolutely nothing.
Our Tampa Bay injury attorneys also provide completely free consultations to discuss the details of your claim and establish if you have a lawsuit. Schedule a Free Examination
If you or another person you love has been impaired as a result of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a reputable attorney by your side who is familiar with the policies and laws in FL.
Our Tampa Bay personal injury lawyers are skilled in injury litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our success. Some of our attorneys have been listed as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their success in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and compensations that contributed in helping our clients recoup from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Common Types auto Accidents in Tampa Bay Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Tampa Bay accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Tampa Bay Hillsborough County FL.
Talk with a Tampa Bay accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?