After experiencing an accident in Tampa, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Tampa law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Tampa lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Have you recently been involved in a car accident in Tampa, FL? If yes, you must face many problems, such as a damaged car, injuries, and other issues that could impact your life severely. In such a scenario, hiring an experienced car accident attorney who can help you get the compensation you deserve is essential.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand the importance of hiring an attorney after an accident. We specialize in representing victims of auto accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and other types of vehicle accidents. Our team of competent and knowledgeable attorneys is committed to protecting our client's rights and ensuring that justice is served.
In Tampa, FL, accidents can happen anywhere, anytime. With roads such as US-301, I-4, I-75, and I-275, the potential for auto accidents is high. The surrounding cities and counties, such as Carrollwood, Brandon, Riverview, Temple Terrace, and Hillsborough, also fall under our jurisdiction. Our lawyers are equipped to handle your case no matter where your accident occurred.
Car accidents can cause various injuries, such as whiplash, broken bones, PTSD, spinal cord injuries, muscle strains, and brain injuries. These injuries can be challenging to recover from, both physically and financially. That's where we come in. We help our clients get the compensation they need to cover their damages, medical bills, and other expenses.
Don't let yourself be a victim of a car accident. Hire the best car accident attorneys in Tampa, FL, at Trial Pro, P.A. Our aggressive approach and extensive knowledge of car accident law will result in a fair settlement for our clients. Call us today for a free consultation!
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Tampa. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Horizons West, Poinciana, Marco Island, Saint Petersburg, Largo and more!
Knowledgeable Tampa Car Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Lawsuits
Are you searching for a Car Accident Law Firm near you? If you are injured, we understand you may not have the ability to visit our offices. If you're unable to come to us, we can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all types of personal injuries; car collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall accidents, large trucks accidents, construction accidents and work comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic advice and counsel to people in areas like Lockhart, Williamsburg, Union Park, Oldsmar, Brandon, Gibsonton and all throughout Florida. Get in touch with our firm for a completely free and confidential discussion of your case.
Car or truck accidents can occur to anybody at any time, and once they do, the outcomes may be wrecking, involving catastrophic impairments and even wrongful death. In many serious car accidents, victims may need extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, a number of surgical procedures or even life-long care. Less severe personal injuries can at the same time traumatically influence one's existence, producing complications which in turn include dealing with insurance adjusters, getting a rental vehicle and fixing your own car.
Several other difficulties can easily consist of lost wages because of missing work and searching for the right health professional to visit and paying for medical expenses. A large number of insurance companies do not compensate these costs or indemnify car accident injured people reasonably. When this occurs, the experienced Tampa car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Annually millions of women and men are injured, in certain cases fatally, in automobile collisions. In 2011 alone, more than 2.2 million people were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in wrecks involving vehicles, vans accidents, dirt bikes wrecks, pedestrians injuries, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 folks died each day in car collisions in 2011-- around one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in vehicle collisions in the United States, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all men and women injured in vehicle collisions. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an auto wreck every 119 minutes, and an individual is wounded every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in an autos collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your injuries and financial losses. An experienced automobile and truck crash law office in Tampa will safeguard your legal rights throughout the legal process.
People injured or hurt in a car collision have the right to be compensated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found yourself in an auto wreckage, you can be hurt, you may likely have thoughts regarding what to do after that, and you may not even know where to start off. Car collisions can create intricate issues, even more so when numerous motor vehicles are involved. These particular upsetting, disarranged, aggravating, and quite expensive circumstances demand a compassionate, honest, and qualified law firm with tremendous strength of character. Our Tampa automobile accident lawyers have a proven record of achieving outstanding benefits for clients who have been hurt in auto traffic collisions, workplace injuries and various torts.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Tampa Auto Accident Attorneys To Find out about How We Can Help, Contact us right now - 800-874-2577
Our car accident lawyers are happy to make an extra effort to make certain that injury claims are processed very quickly and correctly so that our prospects are ensured a positive route to recovery. Our Tampa auto accident lawyers have successfully represented injured drivers and passengers in many imaginable auto collision scene. From head-on accidents, rear-end collisions, off road bike collisions, intoxicated driving accidents, hit and runs, trucking collisions, rollover traffic collisions, incidents with rideshare cars, perhaps even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle accident cases.
Across the nation, and particularly in FL, car accidents are among the primary factors of trauma and loss of life. Car or truck traffic collisions occur in a large number of ways and the wide range of traumas suffered in these accidents is virtually endless. Because of this, it is quite important that the attorney which you hire possesses the skill set and assets needed to manage the specific aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the failure to operate a motor vehicle in a reasonable and safe way. Distracted driving is regarded as nearly anything that causes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable diligence when you get behind the steering wheel to drive the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the highway, steer clear of distractions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual arrested for careless driving could be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the case that you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this can be punishable by considerable jail time, big fines and restitution to the victims family members. Failure to make use of due care while using a motor vehicle has serious repercussions as you may be putting not only your own existence in danger but the lives of all those around you.
Cell phone use is the primary root cause of vehicular negligence not solely in Florida but in the whole country. Over a million motor vehicle wrecks are caused by drivers talking on the mobile phone and more than 300,000 are associated with driving while texting each and every single year across the United States. Texting is the number one cause of distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. The absolute most frequent source of cellphone use while driving results from teenage vehicle owners. This along with the absence of driving experience can be lethal in a considerable amount of adolescent driver wrecks. Many states have prohibited hand held mobile usage for this very factor. Multiple big companies also have rigorous policies in place suppressing their staff members from using a smartphone while driving a company vehicle.
Distracted motorists are tremendously common in The Sunshine State because of the the volume of tourists that visit our state yearly. A lot of collisions in FL are triggered by tourists paying more attention to their gps system than the expressway in front of them. As FL's population thrives, so does the quantity of autos on the road. Keeping a safe gap from the motor vehicle in front of you and paying attention to the freeway is a fabulous way to prevent automobile negligence. On the assumption that you are following too closely and the car or truck ahead of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have time to stop as well. Most of vehicular crashes and rear end traffic collisions which could have easily been evaded by keeping enough space around your vehicle and the car or truck in front of you. 90% of all rear end traffic collisions lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. One more contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an infraction in FL triggering fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the largest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is unlawful to drive a car with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is unlawful for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car with any amount of alcoholic drinks in their system, despite how little.
FL has implemented a law regard as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can actually be deemed partly responsible for a variety of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is one of the most common element. If another person merges right into your lane but you were identified to be speeding and you the two collide, both motorists may be held accountable for the wreck. In that litigation, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each claim. You can possibly be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the wreck, depending on the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial settlement of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for an accident, no matter if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented a handful of programs to help educate young drivers and to raise consciousness about the possible dangers of operating a car while using a smartphone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has at the same time put together several awareness programs all throughout the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovation developments, vehicle makers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated systems in new automobiles. They have also designed technology to help parents by allowing them to regulate the settings for young motorists by only enabling a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not allowing the driver to control any of the settings while the car is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this brand new technological innovation has presently minimized auto negligence accidents by a fraction and with technological innovations advancing, much more lives will definitely be protected.
No Fees Unless We Win
At Trial Pro, our personal injury lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. This means our experts cover the costs of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not charge you a thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your case, you will pay us nothing.
Our Tampainjury attorneys also provide cost-free assessments to evaluate the aspects of your claim and determine if you have a suit. Arrange a Free Consultation
If you or somebody else you love has been injured because of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a renowned attorney by your side who is knowledgeable with the policies and laws in FL.
Our Tampa personal injury attorneys are experts in personal injury lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our achievements. Several of our lawyers have been classified as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their achievements in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and compensations that were instrumental in aiding our clients recover from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your personal injuries.
Common Types auto Accidents in Tampa Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Tampa accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Tampa Hillsborough County FL.
Talk with a Tampa accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?