After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
If you or a loved one have been involved in an auto accident in Tavares, FL, you need an experienced and aggressive attorney. Trial Pro, P.A. is an auto accident law firm with extensive knowledge and experience handling cases in Tavares and other cities and counties.
Auto accidents are unfortunately common occurrences on Tavares roads and can result in severe injuries or even death. If you have been injured in a car accident, you may need medical treatment, surgery, therapy, and time off from work to recover. You may also deal with emotional trauma and financial stress from medical bills and lost wages. The last thing you want is to fight with insurance companies and negligent parties on your own.
This is where Trial Pro, P.A. can help. Our team of skilled auto accident lawyers can investigate your case, gather evidence, and build a solid argument in your favor. We can negotiate with insurance companies and fight for your rights and compensation in and out of court.
We have a proven track record of successfully handling auto accident cases in cities and counties related to Tavares, FL. Whether your case involves drunk driving, distracted driving, speeding, reckless driving, or other forms of negligence, we have the expertise and resources to handle it. We have dealt with cases related to Lake County, Orange County, Osceola County, Seminole County, Sumter County, Marion County, Alachua County, and Volusia County.
Our auto accident lawyers understand Florida personal injury law's complexities and nuances and can confidently guide you through the legal proceedings. We are dedicated to providing our clients with compassionate and personalized legal services. We can help you recover the compensation you deserve for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Hiring an attorney in Tavares, FL, is crucial to protect your legal rights and maximize your chances of success. Don't let insurance companies or negligent parties take advantage of you. Contact Trial Pro, P.A. today to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced auto accident lawyers. We do not charge any fees unless we win your case, and we are committed to fighting for your justice and compensation every step of the way.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Tavares. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Gandy, Saint Cloud, Altamonte Springs, Cocoa Beach, Bloomingdale and more!
Knowledgeable Tavares Auto Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Proceedings
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Attorneys near you? If you are injured or hurt, we recognize you may not be able to visit our offices. If you're unable to come to our office, our experts can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all types of personal injuries; automobile accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall accidents, tractor-trailer collisions, construction injuries and work comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic advice and counsel to clients in cities such as Lady Lake, Astatula, Union Park, Labelle, Cape Haze, Immokalee and all over Florida. Get in touch with our law firm for a free of cost and confidential assessment of your case.
Our motor vehicle attorneys bent over backwards to assure accident insurance claims are processed quickly and without problems so that our clients are ensured a positive route to recovery. Our Tavares injury attorneys have successfully represented injured drivers and passengers in just about every imaginable auto traffic collision situation. From head-on impacts, rear-end impacts, bike accidents, drunk driving collisions, hit and runs, speeding accidents, rollover traffic collisions, incidents with rideshare cars, maybe even uninsured and under-insured car collision insurance claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and handled all types of auto accidents cases. Our Tavares auto accident attorneys have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
If your loved one was the casualty of a wreck as a resulted of a drunk driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless biker, our Tavares personal injury legal professionals can help.
At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with clients who have been injured or hurt in any type of auto accident.
Annually millions of women and men are hurt, in many instances fatally, in car collisions. In 2011 alone, around 2.2 million individuals were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving cars, semis collisions, motorcycles accidents, pedestrians injuries, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 folks died each day in motorized vehicle wrecks in 2011-- approximately one every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in car wrecks in the Country, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all individuals injured in traffic accidents. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an auto wreck almost every 119 mins, and one is injured or hurt every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in an auto traffic collision, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your personal injuries and financial losses. An expert automobile and truck wreck law office in Tavares will safeguard your rights during the course of the lawsuit.
Car or truck accidents can certainly occur to any individual at any time, and once they do, the results may be wrecking, including devastating traumas or even wrongful death. In quite a few severe car accidents, victims may require extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, numerous surgeries or even life-time disability. Lesser serious injuries can at the same time traumatically have a bearing on one's way of life, producing complications which in turn include negotiating with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental vehicle and repairing your personal car or truck.
New challenges may also include lost wages as a result of missing work and choosing the proper physician to visit and covering health care expenses. A large number of insurance companies do not compensate these bills or reimburse car accident victims fairly. When this occurs, the experienced Tavares car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Tavares Auto Accident Lawyers Contact our office right now to go over your case - 800-874-2577
If your auto accident in Tavares caused bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain trauma, contusions, sprains, aches, or other health-related issues, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be willing to analyze your recent injury, determine the appropriate offender( s), and start acting toward getting compensation. You may be entitled to recover the following damages:
Persons hurt in a car crash have the right to be paid for their personal injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one found themselves in a car wreck, you may well be injured or hurt, you might possibly have questions about what to do later, and you may not even recognize where to start. Car accidents can create complex issues, even more so when various motor vehicles are involved. These particular upsetting, tangled, stressful, and quite expensive situations demand a compassionate, sincere, and knowledgeable lawyer with genuine strength of character. Our Tavares auto accident attorneys have a proven record of getting successful results for persons who have been hurt in automobile accidents, workplace accidents and various other personal injuries.
Across the nation, and primarily in The Sunshine State, car accidents are one of the major causes of personal injury and fatalities. Automobile collisions occur in a wide range of ways and the diversity of traumas sustained in these adversities is almost immeasurable. Because of this, it is highly crucial that the lawyer which you retain possesses the expertise and resources necessary to adequately resolve the unique aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the inability to maneuver an automobile in a reasonable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as almost anything that causes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable diligence when you get behind the wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, try to keep your eyes on the roadway, stay clear of distractions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual arrested for careless driving might be punished by penalties, points on your license, or possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the case that you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this can possibly be punishable by major jail time, big fines and restitution to the victims loved ones. Failure to apply due care while operating an automotive vehicle has serious consequences as you could be placing not only your own life in danger but the existences of all those near you.
Smart phone use is the number one root cause of car negligence not just in The Sunshine State but in the entire nation. Over a million car collisions are attributed to drivers speaking on the mobile phone and in excess of 300,000 are credited to driving while texting every year across the country. Texting is the first root cause of distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. One of the most typical source of smartphone use while driving a car results from teen car drivers. This alongside the absence of driving experience can prove fatal in a significant amount of young adult driver wrecks. Several states have outlawed hand held cellphone usage for this very reason. A lot of large organizations also have strict policies in place banning their team members from using a cellular phone while operating a company automobile.
Distracted motorists are very common in The Sunshine State due to the amount of tourisms that visit our state each year. A large number of car accidents in the State of Florida are triggered by travellers paying more attention to their GPS device than the highway ahead of them. As Florida's population grows, so does the volume of motor vehicles on the streets. Maintaining a safe distance from the car or truck ahead of you and focusing on the road is a fantastic solution to prevent automobile negligence. Supposing that you are following too closely and the car or truck in front of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have precious time to stop also. The majority of automobile crashes and rear end accidents which could have quite easily been avoided by leaving enough space around your automobile and the car ahead of you. 90% of all rear end crashes lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. A distinct contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an infraction in Florida triggering fines and even jail time and Florida has the biggest DUI rate in the whole country. It is against the law to drive a car with a blood stream alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car or truck with any volume of alcohol in their system, no matter how small.
The Sunshine State has actually enforced a law called comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can ultimately be considered partially responsible for a lot of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is among the most typical variable. If an individual merges into your lane but you were found to be speeding and you the two collide, both individuals can be held responsible for the traffic collision. In that dispute, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a portion of each insurance claim. You can possibly be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the wreck, depending upon the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial payment of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for a car accident, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced many programs to help educate young drivers and to raise consciousness about the real dangers of operating a motor vehicle while using a mobile phone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has equally put together multiple awareness courses across the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovation developments, car manufacturers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated systems in new vehicles. They have also designed technology to help parents or guardians by allowing them to regulate the configurations for young drivers by only enabling a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not letting the driver to manipulate any of the settings while the vehicle is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art technological innovations has undoubtedly diminished auto negligence traffic collisions by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, many lives may be spared.
We Don't Get Paid Until You Get Paid
At Trial Pro, our car accident attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. That means our firm cover the expenses of investigating, constructing, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not charge you a single thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your lawsuit, you will owe us completely nothing.
Our Tavares personal injury attorneys also provide free assessments to assess the elements of your insurance claim and establish if you have a case. Schedule a Free Assessment
If you or someone else you love has been impaired because of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a prestigious lawyer by your side who is knowledgeable with the policies and regulations in Florida.
Our Tavares injury legal professionals are experts in injury lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our victories. A few of our legal professionals have been classified as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their achievements in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and compensations that were instrumental in assisting our clients recoup from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?