After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
If you've been in an auto accident in Tildenville, FL, you may wonder what steps you must take to protect your rights and seek justice. With so many different lawyers and law firms, it can be tough to choose the right one. That's where Trial Pro, P.A. comes in. We are a knowledgeable, experienced auto accident law firm well-equipped to represent you in your case.
Our attorneys have handled numerous auto accident cases throughout Tildenville and the surrounding areas, including Orange County, Seminole County, and Osceola County. We have deep knowledge of the local legal system and the key players, including judges, insurance companies, and other lawyers. This puts us in an excellent position to help you navigate the complex landscape of auto accident litigation.
Regarding the type of cases we handle, we have expertise in various auto accident cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
We understand that auto accident cases can be incredibly stressful and overwhelming, especially if you are dealing with injuries or have lost a loved one due to the crash. That's why we make it our top priority to provide compassionate, personalized legal guidance to each of our clients. We will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve, whether negotiating with insurance companies or taking your case to trial.
If you are considering hiring an attorney in Tildenville, FL, here are a few things you should know:
1) Time is of the essence. Florida has a statute of limitations on personal injury cases, including those related to auto accidents. This means you have a limited time to file a lawsuit after your accident. The clock starts ticking from the accident date, so you must act quickly to protect your rights.
2) Don't speak to insurance adjusters without an attorney. Insurance companies are notorious for trying to lowball accident victims and pressure them into accepting a far less settlement than they deserve. Consult an attorney before speaking to an insurance adjuster or signing any paperwork.
3) A reasonable attorney can make all the difference. Auto accident cases can be incredibly complex, and it takes a skilled attorney with experience in the field to navigate the legal system and help you achieve a successful outcome.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we are committed to fighting for justice on behalf of our clients. We use our extensive knowledge and experience to investigate each case thoroughly, identify all liable parties, and pursue maximum client compensation. If you've been in an auto accident in Tildenville, FL, do not hesitate – to contact us today to schedule a free consultation and learn more about how we can help you.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Tildenville. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Hillsborough County, Sebastian, Winter Springs, Pine Hills, Golden Gate and more!
Experienced Tildenville Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Win Tough Suits
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Law Firm near you? If you are injured, we recognize you may not be capable to pay a visit to our offices. Let us go to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a range of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of personal injuries; auto collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall injuries, semi-truck accidents, construction accidents and workplace injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic advice and counsel to clients in areas like Southchase, Winter Springs, Zellwood, Marco Island, Orangetree, Grove City and throughout Florida. Get in touch with our office for an absolutely free and confidential assessment of your case.
Our accident lawyers go to extremes to make certain that injury cases are processed very quickly and efficiently so that our prospects are ensured a successful path to recovery. Our Tildenville auto accident attorneys have effectively represented injured drivers and passengers in virtually every imaginable automobile collision circumstance. From head-on crashes, rear-end collisions, motorcycle crashes, intoxicated driving car accidents, hit and runs, multi-car traffic collisions, bicycle accidents, traffic collisions with rider-share vehicles, even uninsured and under-insured car accident cases.
Trial Pro has seen and worked with all types of auto accidents cases. Our Tildenville auto accident attorneys have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
Whether your loved one was the casualty of a traffic collision caused by an intoxicated driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless biker, our Tildenville personal injury lawyers can help.At the law firm of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with clients who have been injured in any kind of auto accident.
Yearly millions of individuals are harmed, in certain cases fatally, in auto collisions. In 2011 alone, well over 2.2 million individuals were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving cars, pickups collisions, street motorcycles accidents, pedestrians accidents, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 people died per day in auto collisions in 2011-- around one every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in car crashes in the United States, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all men and women injured or hurt in vehicle wrecks. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an automobile collision just about every 119 mins, and one is wounded every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in a motorized vehicle wreck, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your injuries and financial losses. A skilled auto and truck crash lawyer in Tildenville will safeguard your rights during the course of the claim.
Motor vehicle accidents can certainly occur to anyone at any time, and whenever they do, the outcomes may be wrecking, consisting of devastating impairments or even wrongful death. In many severe car accidents, injured parties may require extensive hospital stays, corrective services, a number of surgeries or even life span disability. Less serious crashes can also traumatically affect one's life, generating difficulties which include working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and repairing your personal automobile.
New difficulties may also include lost wages as a result of missing work and searching for the proper physician to see and dealing with health care costs. A lot of insurance companies do not cover these kinds of charges or indemnify car accident injured parties equitably. When this occurs, the experienced Tildenville car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Tildenville, Florida Auto Accident Attorneys Please call our office so we may discuss your case with you - 800-874-2577
If your auto accident in Tildenville caused bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain trauma, discolorations, sprains, strains, or other medical complications, contact an attorney. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be more than happy to take a look at your recent accident, identify the proper offender( s), and start taking action toward obtaining a settlement. You may be entitled to recover the following losses:
Individuals injured in a car accident have a right to be remunerated for their injuries and damages. If you or a loved one found themselves in an automobile accident, you may be injured, you might perhaps have thoughts regarding what to do after that, and you may not even determine where to start off. Traffic accidents can present challenging difficulties, particularly when multiple car or trucks are involved. These upsetting, perplexed, stress-filled, and quite expensive situations require a compassionate, honest, and seasoned law firm with substantial strength of character. Our Tildenville automobile collision lawyers have a proven record of obtaining outstanding benefits for clients who have been injured or hurt in car or truck wrecks, workplace injuries and many others personal injuries.
Across the nation, and mainly in FL, car accidents are among the major factors of personal injury and death. Vehicle crashes occur in a wide range of ways and the range of personal injuries sustained in these types of adversities is almost immeasurable. Therefore, it is greatly crucial that the attorney which you retain has the skill and resources required to manage the unique aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the failure to drive an automobile in a reasonable and safe manner. Distracted driving is regarded as almost anything that causes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of proper diligence when you get behind the steering wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the highway, steer clear of distractions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual charged with careless driving can be punished by penalties, points on your license, or quite possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of Fla ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. If you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by substantial jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the victims family. Failure to make use of due care while using a motor vehicle has severe implications as you may be placing not only your own existence at risk but the existences of all those around you.
Cellphone use is the primary cause of automobile negligence not just in the State of Fla but in the whole nation. Over a million auto collisions are associated with motorists talking on the cell phones and more than 300,000 are linked to driving while texting every single year across the country. Texting is the first source of distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. The most common source of mobile phone use while driving a vehicle originates from adolescent drivers. This as well as the lack of driving experience can be disastrous in a considerable amount of teen driver collisions. Various states have banned hand held cellphone usage for this very reason. Numerous large organizations also have rigorous regulations in place preventing their employees from using a smartphone while driving a company motor vehicle.
Distracted motorists are extremely common in FL because of the the volume of tourists that visit our state yearly. A a great deal of hit and run accidents in the State of Florida are caused by travellers paying more focus to their gps equipment than the road ahead of them. As FL's residents expands, so does the volume of automobiles on the streets. Keeping a safe gap from the vehicle in front of you and keeping an eye on the freeway is a fabulous solution to keep away from automobile negligence. On the assumption that you are following too closely and the motor vehicle in front of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have time to stop too. Many of auto traffic collisions and rear end accidents which could have effortlessly been prevented by keeping enough space between your car and the car in front of you. 90% of all rear end car accidents lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. Another contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an infraction in The Sunshine State triggering fines and even jail time and Florida has the highest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is illegal to drive a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is unlawful for anyone under the age of 21 to drive with any volume of alcoholic drinks in their system, despite how little.
The Sunshine State has indeed implemented a law called comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in an auto accident where someone runs into your motor vehicle, you can ultimately be deemed partially at fault for a variety of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is probably the most common issue. If somebody merges inside your lane but you were found as being speeding and you the two collide, both car drivers may be held responsible for the traffic collision. In that lawsuit, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a segment of each insurance claim. You might be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the wreck, depending on the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial payment of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% accountable for a car accident, no matter if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented many different programs to help educate young motorists and to increase consciousness about the real dangers of operating a car while using a cell phone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has also crafted various awareness programs across the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technology developments, car makers have also started mounting hands free voice activated systems in new cars. They have also developed technology to help parents or guardians by empowering them to regulate the settings for young drivers by only enabling a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not permitting the driver to control any of the settings while the automobile is in motion. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this advanced technological advances has already lowered auto negligence collisions by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, more and more lives can be protected.
We Do Not Make money Unless You Do
At Trial Pro, P.A., our traffic collision attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. That means our firm covers the costs of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not charge you a single thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your lawsuit, you will pay us absolutely nothing.
Our Tildenville injury attorneys also offer cost-free evaluations to discuss the specifics of your claim and establish if you have a case. Arrange a Free Evaluation
If you or someone else you love has been impaired due to someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a dependable lawyer by your side who is knowledgeable with the policies and regulations in The Sunshine State.
Our Tildenville injury attorneys are skilled in injury litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our victories. A few of our attorneys have been identified as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their success on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and settlements that were instrumental in aiding our clients recoup from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?