After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents are an unfortunate reality of life. They can happen to anyone, anywhere, and at any time. These accidents can result in serious injuries, property damage, and even fatalities. If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in University Park, FL, it is crucial to hire a highly skilled and experienced auto accident lawyer to protect your rights and get you the compensation you deserve.
Trial Pro, P.A. is a top-rated auto accident law firm in University Park, FL, with a team of dedicated attorneys who have extensive knowledge and experience handling auto accident cases. Our attorneys are passionate about helping victims of auto accidents and their families seek justice and hold the responsible parties accountable for their negligent actions.
We have successfully represented countless clients in various auto accident cases throughout University Park, FL. Whether you have been injured in a car, truck, motorcycle, or any other vehicle, our attorneys have the expertise to handle your case and fight for your rights.
Our team of experienced auto accident lawyers is well-versed in the legal proceedings and the local laws of University Park, FL. We have a thorough understanding of the insurance companies and their tactics, which allows us to negotiate effectively on your behalf and get you the maximum compensation possible.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we are committed to providing our clients with personalized and dedicated legal representation. We understand that each case is unique, and we work diligently to evaluate the facts and circumstances of your case to develop a sound legal strategy. Our attorneys will communicate with you every step of the way, and we will keep you informed of all developments in your case.
If you have been injured in an auto accident in University Park, FL, acting fast and hiring an auto accident lawyer immediately is essential. In most cases, the statute of limitations for filing a personal injury claim in Florida is four years from the accident date. Failure to file within this period may result in losing your right to sue.
When you hire an auto accident lawyer from Trial Pro, P.A., you can rest assured that you are in good hands. Our attorneys have a proven track record of success in auto accident cases, and we have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients. We will fight aggressively to get you the justice and compensation you deserve.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in University Park, FL, do not hesitate to contact Trial Pro, P.A. Our skilled and experienced auto accident attorneys are here to help. We offer a free consultation and work on a contingency fee basis, which means you do not pay us anything unless we win your case. Call us today to schedule your free consultation.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in University Park. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Horizons West, Casselberry, Rio Pinar, Mango, Fort Ogden and more!
Experienced University Park Motor Vehicle Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Win Tough Suits
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Law Firm near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not be able to drop by our offices. If you're not able to come to us, our experts can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of personal injuries; auto collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall accidents, semi accidents, construction injuries and work comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic advice and counsel to clients in areas like Yeehaw Junction, Azalea Park, Geneva, Lee County, Boca Grande, Villas and across Florida. Call our office for a free of cost and confidential assessment of your case.
Our accident attorneys go the extra mile to make sure injury insurance claims are processed rapidly and properly in order that our clients are ensured a positive road to recovery. Our University Park injury attorneys have effectively represented accident victims and passengers in just about every imaginable car collision scenario. From head-on impacts, rear-end pileups, off road bike accidents, intoxicated driving car accidents, hit and runs, side-impact collisions, rollover collisions, unfortunate incidents with rideshare cars, perhaps even uninsured and under-insured auto traffic collision cases.
Trial Pro has seen and handled all forms of auto accidents claims. Our University Park auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
Whether your loved one was the casualty of a traffic collision triggered by an intoxicated driver, an over-worked commercial driver, or a reckless biker, our University Park personal injury lawyers can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with people who have been injured in any sort of auto accident.
Each year millions of people are injured, sometimes fatally, in car accidents. In 2011 only, around 2.2 million individuals were injured in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported motor vehicle traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in wrecks involving vehicles, semis wrecks, dirt bikes accidents, pedestrians injuries, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 people died every day in auto crashes in 2011-- approximately one just about every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in car crashes in the United States, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all folks injured or hurt in traffic accidents. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an auto crash each and every 119 mins, and an individual is injured or hurt every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in a motorized vehicle crash, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your personal injuries and financial losses. A knowledgeable automobile and truck accident law firm in University Park will safeguard your legal rights throughout the legal process.
Auto accidents can certainly happen to any individual unexpectedly, and the instant they do, the outcomes may be wrecking, consisting of catastrophic injuries and even wrongful death. In various severe collisions, injured people may require extensive hospital stays, corrective services, several surgical treatments or even life-long disability. Less severe injuries can at the same time traumatically have an effect on one's existence, generating difficulties which in turn involve negotiating with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and fixing your personal car or truck.
Similar challenges may include reduced earnings because of missing work and choosing the proper specialist to see and paying for health care costs. A lot of insurance agencies do not cover these charges or compensate car accident injured parties reasonably. When this happens, the experienced University Park car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert University Park Auto Accident Lawyers Call Trial Pro, P.A. Without delay and put our team of experienced attorneys to help you now - 800-874-2577
If your auto collision in University Park caused bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain trauma, contusions, sprains, aches, or other medical complications, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be willing to review your recent accident, determine the suitable defendant( s), and start acting toward obtaining compensation. You may be eligible to recover the following losses:
Persons injured or hurt in a car crash have a right to be compensated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one experienced an auto wreck, you might possibly be injured, you can have thoughts in respect to what to do next, and you may not even know where to start off. Car accidents can create complex dilemmas, especially when various vehicles are involved. These particular upsetting, perplexed, stress-filled, and expensive circumstances demand a compassionate, sincere, and qualified attorney with tremendous strength of character. Our University Park motor vehicle accident attorneys have a proven record of achieving outstanding results for people who have been injured or hurt in automotive crashes, workplace accidents and various injuries.
Across the country, and mainly in The Sunshine State, car accidents are one of the leading factors of injuries and death. Vehicle wrecks occur in a multitude of ways and the array of traumas sustained in these types of calamities is virtually limitless. Consequently, it is extremely essential that the lawyer which you retain has the skill set and assets necessary to effectively resolve the unique aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the failure to operate a motor vehicle in a reasonable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as anything that makes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of proper attention when you get behind the wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the highway, steer clear of distractions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person arrested for careless driving can possibly be punished by penalties, points on your license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. If you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this can be punishable by significant jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the victims relatives. Failure to use due care while driving a motor vehicle has harsh consequences as you may be placing not only your own life in danger but the entire lives of all those around you.
Cell phone use is the leading cause of car negligence not primarily in The Sunshine State but in the whole country. Over a million car accidents are credited to people speaking on the mobile phones and in excess of 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting each and every single year across the United States. Texting is the number one root cause of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Among the most frequent source of cell phone use while driving a car comes from teenage car drivers. This alongside the lack of driving experience can be deadly in a significant amount of young adult driver traffic collisions. Many states have banned hand held smartphone usage for this very factor. A large number of large organizations also have rigorous regulations in place banning their staff members from using a cell phone while operating a company motor vehicle.
Distracted car drivers are quite common in FL because of the the volume of tourists that visit our state yearly. A large number of wrecks in Florida are caused by vacationers paying more attention to their gps system than the road ahead of them. As FL's population increases, so does the amount of cars on the streets. Maintaining a safe gap from the automobile in front of you and paying attention to the roadway is a great strategy to stay away from automobile negligence. In the event that you are following too closely and the auto ahead of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have time to stop also. Most of automobile wrecks and rear end wrecks which could have quite easily been avoided by keeping enough space in between your car and the automobile ahead of you. 90% of all rear end crashes result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. Another contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an infraction in Florida resulting in fines and even jail time and FL has the biggest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is illegal to operate a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is unlawful for anyone under the age of 21 to operate a vehicle with any level of alcoholic beverages in their system, no matter how little.
The Sunshine State has indeed implemented a law called comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a vehicle accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can actually be deemed partially responsible for a number of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is one of the most prevalent issue. If someone else merges into your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you the two crash, both car drivers can possibly be held liable for the vehicle accident. In that dispute, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a portion of each insurance claim. You might be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the accident, depending upon the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial payment of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% responsible for a wreck, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated various programs to help educate young motorists and to raise awareness about the dangers of operating a motor vehicle while using a cell phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has at the same time put together many different awareness programs all throughout the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovation developments, auto manufacturers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated systems in new vehicles. They have also devised technology to help parents by allowing them to regulate the settings for young motorists by only allowing a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not allowing the driver to manipulate any of the settings while the auto is in movement. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this cutting-edge technological innovations has certainly reduced auto negligence hit and run accidents by a fraction and with technological innovations advancing, more and more lives may be saved.
We Don't Get Paid Unless You Recover
At Trial Pro, P.A., our collision attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the expenses of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not bill you a thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your case, you will owe us nothing at all.
Our University Park personal injury attorneys also provide completely free evaluations to study the elements of your case and establish if you have a suit. Arrange a Free Evaluation
If you or another person you love has been injured as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a highly regarded attorney by your side who is familiar with the policies and laws in The Sunshine State.
Our University Park personal injury legal professionals are experts in accident lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our success. A few of our legal professionals have been named as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their accomplishments on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and settlements that contributed in aiding our clients to bounce back from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?