After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents are an unfortunate aspect of daily life. Accidents can happen to anyone at any time, regardless of how careful you are on the road. You may be eligible for compensation if you are involved in an auto accident caused by someone else's negligence. However, navigating the legal system can be complex and overwhelming. That's where a skilled auto accident lawyer can help.
Trial Pro, P.A. is a leading auto accident law firm with extensive knowledge and experience handling these cases. Our attorneys are dedicated to providing aggressive legal representation to clients throughout Venice, FL, and surrounding cities and counties.
Regarding auto accidents, the outcome can be life-altering. Victims can suffer severe injuries, medical bills, lost wages, and emotional distress. Insurance companies often try to minimize their payment to victims or deny claims altogether. This is why hiring an attorney with the experience and legal knowledge needed to fight for your rights and maximize your recovery is essential.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand auto accident victims' challenges and are here to help. Our attorneys have successfully represented clients in various auto accident cases, including drunk driving accidents, pedestrian accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, etc. We will investigate your case thoroughly, gather evidence, and build a solid case on your behalf. We aim to secure the maximum compensation you are entitled to under the law.
If you are involved in an auto accident, there are specific steps that you should take to protect yourself and your legal rights. First and foremost, seek medical attention immediately if you or anyone involved has been injured. Call the police, report the accident, and exchange contact and insurance information with the other driver. It's also crucial to gather as much evidence as possible, such as photos, witness statements, and police reports. Finally, contact an experienced auto accident lawyer who can provide you with the legal guidance you need.
When you work with Trial Pro, P.A., you can trust that our attorneys will tirelessly protect your rights and secure the compensation you deserve. We understand that no two cases are the same, and we will develop a personalized strategy to meet your unique needs. Our attorneys will keep you informed throughout the process and answer any questions you may have.
Don't wait to get the legal help you need. If you have been injured in an auto accident, contact Trial Pro, P.A. today to schedule a free consultation. We will review the details of your case, discuss your legal options, and provide you with an honest assessment of your case's strengths and weaknesses. We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you do not pay any fees unless we win your case. Let us fight for you and help you get the justice you deserve.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Venice. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Union Park, Dr. Phillips, Doctor Phillips, Casselberry, Miami and more!
Knowledgeable Venice Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Claims
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Law Office near you? If you are injured or hurt, we understand you may not be capable to drop by our offices. Let us go to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all types of accidents; auto collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall injuries, semi collisions, construction injuries and workers compensation injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to people in cities like Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and all over Florida. Contact our law firm for a complimentary and confidential discussion of your case.
Our injury lawyers go out of the way to make certain that personal injury insurance claims are processed swiftly and efficiently so that our clients are ensured a positive road to recovery. Our Venice personal injury attorneys have successfully represented injured drivers and passengers in every imaginable vehicle accident circumstance. From head-on pileups, rear-end crashes, dirt bike crashes, intoxicated driving collisions, hit and runs, pedestrian collisions, rollover collisions, unfortunate incidents with Uber cars, and even uninsured and under-insured auto accident claims.
Trial Pro has seen and handled all varieties of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Venice auto accident attorney at laws have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the casualty of a crash as a resulted of an intoxicated driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless biker, our Venice personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent people who have been injured or hurt in any kind of automobile collision.
Every year millions of people are injured, in some instances fatally, in auto wrecks. In 2011 alone, more than 2.2 million people were injured in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in collisions involving vehicles, pickups wrecks, choppers accidents, pedestrians accidents, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 folks died daily in automobile crashes in 2011-- around one virtually every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in vehicle collisions in the United States, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all people injured in vehicle wrecks. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an automobile crash every 119 mins, and one is wounded every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in a motor vehicle traffic collision, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your personal injuries and financial losses. An expert vehicle and truck collision law office in Venice will protect your legal rights over the course of the lawsuit.
Auto accidents can happen to any person at any time, and the instant they do, the outcomes may be wrecking, consisting of disastrous traumas and even wrongful death. In many major car accidents, injured parties may need extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, several surgical procedures or even lifespan disability. Less severe collisions can at the same time traumatically affect one's way of life, generating hardships which in turn involve working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and fixing your own automobile.
Various other difficulties may include reduced wages as a result of missing work and finding the right health professional to visit and dealing with health care expenses. Various insurance companies do not cover these expenses or compensate car accident injured people fairly. When this happens, the experienced Venice car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert Venice, FL Car Accident Lawyers Contact Trial Pro, P.A. Now and put our team of seasoned legal professionals to help you now - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle collision in Venice resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain injury, contusions, sprains, aches, or other health care complications, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be happy to investigate your recent injury, determine the proper defendant( s), and start taking action toward getting compensation. You may be entitled to recover the following losses:
Persons injured in an auto traffic collision have a right to be remunerated for their injuries and damages. If you or a loved one experienced an automobile crash, you may be injured, you may possibly have questions in respect to what to do later, and you may not even recognize where to start. Car accidents can create intricate challenges, primarily when various car or trucks are involved. These types of upsetting, complicated, demanding, and quite expensive situations demand a thoughtful, sincere, and skilled lawyer with substantial strength of character. Our Venice vehicle injury lawyers have a proven record of achieving successful benefits for individuals who have been hurt in car or truck traffic collisions, workplace injuries and various other torts.
Throughout the country, and specifically in FL, car accidents are one of the major causes of trauma and loss of life. Vehicle wrecks occur in a multitude of ways and the wide array of injuries sustained in these types of adversities is pretty much immeasurable. Therefore, it is extremely crucial that the attorney which you hire possesses the expertise and resources required to resolve the distinct aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the inability to drive a motor vehicle in a proper and safe way. Distracted driving is referred to as nearly anything that makes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable diligence when you get behind the wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, try to keep your eyes on the roadway, stay away from distractions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody arrested for careless driving could be punished by fines, points on your license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the case that you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this can be punishable by major jail time, large fines and restitution to the injured parties family members. Failure to use due care while manipulating an automotive vehicle has harsh repercussions as you could be placing not only your own existence at risk but the entire lives of all those around you.
Cellular phone use is the number one root cause of motor vehicle negligence not only in The Sunshine State but in the whole entire nation. Over a million vehicle traffic collisions are caused by individuals speaking on the mobile phones and over 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting every year across the US. Texting is the number one cause of distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Easily the most typical source of mobile phone use while driving a car results from adolescent drivers. This as well as the lack of driving experience can prove lethal in a considerable amount of young adult driver collisions. Various states have prohibited hand held cellular phone usage for this very factor. Multiple big companies also have rigorous regulations in place preventing their employees from using a wireless phone while driving a company car.
Distracted auto drivers are significantly common in Florida because of the volume of vacationers that visit our state yearly. A great deal of hit and run accidents in the State of Florida are a resulted of travellers paying more focus to their navigation system than the roadway ahead of them. As Florida's population expands, so does the quantity of vehicles on the streets. Keeping a safe gap from the automobile in front of you and paying attention to the road is a good method to avoid automobile negligence. On the assumption that you are following too closely and the vehicle ahead of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have precious time to stop likewise. Most of auto wrecks and rear end wrecks which could have easily been avoided by keeping enough space in between your car and the car or truck ahead of you. 90% of all rear end accidents lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. A separate contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an offence in Florida resulting in fines and even jail time and FL has the biggest DUI rate in the whole country. It is illegal to drive a car with a blood stream alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is illegal for anybody under the age of 21 to drive with any amount of alcoholic drinks in their system, no matter how little.
The Sunshine State has indeed enforced a law referred to as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a car accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can actually be considered partially guilty for a variety of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is probably the most usual factor. If a person merges inside your lane but you were identified to be speeding and you the two crash, both motorists might be held responsible for the traffic collision. In that lawsuit, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a portion of each claim. You can possibly be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the collision, depending on the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial settlement of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for an accident, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced many programs to help educate young motorists and to raise consciousness about the hazards of operating a car while using a mobile phone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has also crafted a couple of awareness programs all over the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovation advances, car manufacturers have also started mounting hands free voice activated technology in new vehicles. They have also come up with technology to help parents or guardians by letting them to regulate the configurations for young vehicle drivers by only enabling a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not allowing the driver to manipulate any of the settings while the car or truck is in movement. According to FL Highway Patrol, this cutting-edge technology has definitely reduced auto negligence accidents by a fraction and with modern technology progressing, more and more lives will be spared.
No Fee Unless We Win or Settle!
At Trial Pro, P.A., our collision lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. This means our experts cover the costs of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not bill you a single thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your lawsuit, you will owe us absolutely nothing.
Our Venice injury attorneys also offer no charge assessments to study the aspects of your insurance claim and determine if you have a suit. Schedule a Free Evaluation
If you or somebody else you love has been injured as a result of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a renowned lawyer by your side who is knowledgeable with the policies and regulations in The Sunshine State.
Our Venice injury lawyers are experts in tort lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our success. Several of our lawyers have been listed as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their accomplishments on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and compensations that contributed in enabling our clients recover from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?