After experiencing an accident in Melbourne, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Melbourne law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Melbourne lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
If you've been in a car accident in Wabasso, Florida, you need the services of a competent and experienced attorney. At Trial Pro, P.A., we pride ourselves on being the leading car accident attorneys in the area, offering comprehensive legal representation in all types of auto accidents and car accident injuries.
Located in Indian River County, Florida, Wabasso is a beautiful and picturesque town with approximately 600 people. The city is blessed with scenic surroundings and offers residents a tranquil and peaceful living experience. However, accidents happen, and when they do, they can result in severe injuries and property damage. The key to getting the compensation you deserve is hiring an experienced and aggressive car accident attorney.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand that car accidents can happen anytime and anywhere, even on the safest roads. The most common types of auto accidents include rear-end collisions, head-on collisions, T-bone accidents, and accidents caused by reckless driving. Our team of experienced attorneys has the knowledge and skills to handle all types of car accident cases and get you the compensation you deserve.
Car accident injuries can range from minor to severe and can have long-lasting effects on your life. Typical car accident injuries include whiplash, broken bones, head injuries, back injuries, and soft tissue injuries. Our attorneys have extensive experience handling car accident injury cases and can help you receive the medical care and compensation you need and deserve.
If you've been in a car accident in Wabasso, Florida, you need the services of a competent and experienced attorney. Our team of attorneys will fight for your rights and ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Wabasso. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Cape Coral, Mango, Lockhart, Collier County, Lake Buena Vista and more!
Experienced Wabasso Car Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Lawsuits
Are you trying to find a Car Accident Law Office near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not be able to visit our offices. If you're unable to come to us, our experts can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a range of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all forms of personal injuries; motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall accidents, large trucks accidents, construction accidents and workers compensation accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to clients in areas such as Titusville, Suntree, Grant, Mims, Cocoa Beach, Palm Shores and across Florida. Call our office for an absolutely free and confidential discussion of your case.
Vehicle accidents can occur to anybody at any time, and the instant they do, the consequences may be wrecking, involving devastating injuries and even wrongful death. In various major car accidents, injured people may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, numerous surgical procedures or even life-time care. Lesser severe accidents can at the same time traumatically have an effect on one's lifestyle, producing hardships that include negotiating with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental vehicle and repairing your own automobile.
New challenges can involve reduced wages due to missing work and finding the proper specialist to visit and covering health care expenses. Several insurance companies do not cover these kinds of expenses or compensate injured in a car accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Wabasso car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Annually millions of men and women are injured or hurt, in some instances fatally, in automotive vehicle crashes. In 2011 alone, over 2.2 million individuals were injured in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported motor vehicle traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in accidents involving vehicles, eighteen-wheelers accidents, street bikes wrecks, pedestrians accidents, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 people died every day in auto wrecks in 2011-- around one virtually every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in traffic collisions in the United States, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all men and women injured or hurt in vehicle collisions. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a car collision every 119 minutes, and an individual is harmed every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in an autos collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries and financial loss. An experienced automobile and truck crash team of lawyers in Wabasso will safeguard your legal rights during the course of the claim.
People hurt in an auto collision have a right to be remunerated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found themselves in an auto crash, you might be injured or hurt, you might have concerns about what to do after that, and you may not even determine where to commence. Car accidents can create intricate complications, even more so when quite a few cars are involved. These upsetting, disarranged, stress-filled, and expensive situations require a thoughtful, honest, and knowledgeable lawyer with real strength of character. Our Wabasso automobile accident legal professionals have a proven record of securing successful results for individuals who have been hurt in automotive traffic collisions, workplace accidents and various personal injuries.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert Wabasso, Florida Car Accident Attorneys Contact us as soon as possible for a free consultation - 800-874-2577
Our injury attorneys go to extremes to make sure injury insurance claims are processed quickly and correctly in order that our clients are ensured a successful road to recovery. Our Wabasso auto accident lawyers have effectively represented injured drivers and passengers in pretty much every imaginable vehicle accident situation. From head-on impacts, rear-end crashes, bike accidents, intoxicated driving injuries, hit and runs, SUV traffic collisions, rollover traffic collisions, accidents with rideshare vehicles, even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle traffic collision claims.
Throughout the nation, and particularly in The Sunshine State, car accidents are one of the primary causes of trauma and loss of life. Car crashes take place in a wide range of ways and the variety of personal injuries sustained in these types of accidents is almost endless. For this reason, it is very essential that the attorney which you hire possesses the competence and resources necessary to properly resolve the specific aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the failure to drive a motor vehicle in a proper and safe way. Distracted driving is referred to as anything that causes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of proper care when you get behind the wheel to drive the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the roadway, avoid distractions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual charged with careless driving may possibly be punished by penalties, points on your license, or possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the case that you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this could be punishable by major jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the injured parties family members. Failure to use due care while operating a automotive vehicle has serious implications as you could be placing not only your own existence in danger but the existences of all those around you.
Cellphone use is the primary cause of vehicular negligence not solely in Florida but in the whole nation. Over a million auto wrecks are associated with motorists speaking on the cell phone and around 300,000 are caused by driving while texting every year all over the country. Texting is the top cause of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. The absolute most typical source of mobile phone use while operating a vehicle originates from teenage motorists. This along with the lack of driving experience can prove fatal in a considerable amount of teen driver accidents. Several states have prohibited hand held smartphone usage for this very factor. Various large companies also have rigorous policies in place baring their staff members from using a cellular phone while operating a company automobile.
Distracted drivers are quite common in FL as a result of the volume of vacationers that visit our state yearly. A lot of traffic collisions in FL are triggered by tourists paying more attention to their navigation equipment than the roadway ahead of them. As FL's population expands, so does the amount of autos on the road. Keeping a safe proximity from the vehicle ahead of you and keeping an eye on the roadway is a good method to avoid automobile negligence. On the assumption that you are following too closely and the car ahead of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have time to stop also. The majority of car crashes and rear end accidents which could have easily been avoided by keeping enough space between your motor vehicle and the car in front of you. 90% of all rear end traffic collisions result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. One other contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an infraction in FL resulting in fines and even jail time and FL has the largest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is unlawful to drive a car with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is unlawful for anyone under the age of 21 to drive with any amount of alcoholic drinks in their system, despite how small.
Florida has actually implemented a law regard as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a car or truck accident where someone runs into your auto, you can ultimately be considered partially guilty for a number of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is probably the most usual variable. If an individual merges into your lane but you were found as being speeding and you both collide, both car drivers might be held responsible for the wreck. In that case, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each claim. You may possibly be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% liable for the accident, depending on the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and may proceed with partial settlement of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for a crash, despite if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced many different programs to help educate young drivers and to raise consciousness about the dangers of operating a motor vehicle while using a cell phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has equally created a lot of awareness courses all throughout the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovation advances, cars and truck makers have also started installing hands free voice activated technology in new autos. They have also created technology to help parents or guardians by allowing them to regulate the configurations for young car drivers by only enabling a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not letting the driver to control any of the settings while the car is in movement. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this advanced tech has certainly decreased auto negligence collisions by a fraction and with technology advancing, much more lives will be saved.
We Don't Get Paid Unless You Recover
At Trial Pro, P.A., our personal injury lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. That means our firm covers the costs of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not bill you a thing unless our lawyers recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your claim, you will pay us completely nothing.
Our Wabasso personal injury legal professionals also offer completely free evaluations to study the elements of your claim and determine if you have a suit. Arrange a Free Consultation
If you or another person you love has been impaired as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a reputable lawyer by your side who is knowledgeable with the statutes and laws in The Sunshine State.
Our Wabasso personal injury attorneys are experts in personal injury litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our success. A few of our lawyers have been named as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their accomplishments in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and compensations that were instrumental in helping our clients to bounce back from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Common Types auto Accidents in Wabasso Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Wabasso accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Wabasso Brevard County FL.
Talk with a Wabasso accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?