After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Windermere, FL, you need an experienced and aggressive auto accident attorney to help you navigate the legal proceedings and get the compensation you deserve. At Trial Pro, P.A., we are dedicated to helping victims of auto accidents and their families recover damages for their injuries and losses.
As auto accident lawyers, we have extensive knowledge about auto accident cases and the legal proceedings in pursuing a claim. Our attorneys are well-versed in the complex laws and regulations governing auto accidents in Windermere, FL, and we have years of experience advocating for our client's rights and interests.
We understand that auto accidents can be devastating physically and emotionally, and we strive to help our clients get the care and support they need to recover. Whether you have suffered a minor or a catastrophic injury, we can help you pursue the compensation you deserve for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Our auto accident lawyers have experience representing clients in various auto accident cases, including:
- Rear-end collisions
- Head-on collisions
- Side impact collisions
- Multi-vehicle accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Windermere, FL, it is essential to take immediate action to protect your legal rights. The sooner you hire an attorney to represent you, the better your chance of obtaining a favorable outcome in your case. Our auto accident lawyers can help you gather evidence, file a claim, and negotiate with insurance companies to ensure you receive fair and just compensation for your injuries and losses.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we are dedicated to providing our clients with aggressive, effective legal representation in all auto accident cases. We have the experience, knowledge, and resources to help you obtain the compensation you deserve, and we will work tirelessly to ensure your rights are protected every step of the way.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident in Windermere, FL, please get in touch with Trial Pro, P.A. for a free consultation. We will listen to your story, answer your questions, and provide you with the information and guidance you must make informed decisions about your legal options. Let us put our experience and expertise to work for you and help you get the justice you deserve.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Windermere. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Citrus Park, Clarcona, Satellite Beach, Gulfport, Gary and more!
Expert Windermere Motor Vehicle Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Suits
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Lawyers near you? If you are injured or hurt, we recognize you may not have the ability to visit our offices. Let us come to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of injuries; automobile accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall injuries, large trucks collisions, construction injuries and workers comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to people in cities such as Orange Bend, Buena Ventura Lakes, Lake Kathryn, Englewood Beach, Ave Maria, Bonita Springs and across Florida. Get in touch with our firm for a complimentary and confidential assessment of your case.
Our personal injury attorneys go all out to make sure that personal injury cases are processed very quickly and properly so that our prospects are ensured a positive road to recovery. Our Windermere car accident attorneys have successfully represented car accident victims and passengers in just about every imaginable vehicle accident scenario. From head-on impacts, rear-end collisions, scooter crashes, drunk driving injuries, hit and runs, trucking accidents, rollover traffic collisions, accidents with rideshare vehicles, even uninsured and under-insured car collision insurance claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and handled all varieties of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Windermere auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
If your loved one was the victim of a traffic collision caused by an intoxicated driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless biker, our Windermere personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with clients who have been injured or hurt in any sort of motor vehicle collision.
Each year millions of people are harmed, sometimes fatally, in automobile traffic collisions. In 2011 alone, around 2.2 million individuals were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in wrecks involving vehicles, vans traffic collisions, dirt bikes wrecks, pedestrians injuries, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 folks died on a daily basis in auto accidents in 2011-- approximately one just about every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in traffic crashes in the United States, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all folks injured or hurt in car crashes. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a motorized vehicle collision each and every 119 mins, and a person is injured every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in a motor vehicle wreck, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your personal injuries and financial losses. A skilled car and truck wreck law firm in Windermere will safeguard your rights over the course of the legal process.
Motor vehicle accidents may occur to anybody unexpectedly, and the instant they do, the outcomes may be devastating, consisting of catastrophic impairments or even wrongful death. In quite a few serious wrecks, injured people may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, multiple surgical treatments or even life-time disability. Less severe collisions can at the same time traumatically have a bearing on one's existence, producing problems that include negotiating with insurance adjusters, getting a rental car and repairing your personal car.
Multiple difficulties can consists of reduced earnings due to missing work and choosing the proper medical professional to see and covering medical costs. A large number of insurance companies do not cover these types of expenses or indemnify injured in a car accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Windermere car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert Windermere Auto Accident Attorneys To schedule your free initial evaluation Call our office right away - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle accident in Windermere caused bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, strains, or other health care complications, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be willing to take a look at your recent injury, determine the suitable offender( s), and start taking action toward obtaining compensation. You may be eligible to recover the following damages:
People hurt in a car collision have the right to be compensated for their personal injuries and damages. If you or a loved one found yourself in an auto wreck, you might possibly be hurt, you probably have concerns with respect to what to do next, and you may not even realize where to commence. Auto accidents can present complex issues, primarily when several automobiles are involved. These kinds of upsetting, disarranged, aggravating, and expensive situations demand a thoughtful, sincere, and experienced law firm with genuine strength of character. Our Windermere vehicle collision lawyers have a proven record of achieving successful results for folks who have been injured or hurt in car or truck wrecks, workplace injuries and other torts.
Throughout the nation, and predominantly in Florida, car accidents are among the major origins of injuries and loss of life. Car or truck traffic collisions take place in a large number of ways and the variety of personal injuries sustained in these types of adversities is almost immeasurable. Consequently, it is very crucial that the attorney which you retain has the skill-set and assets needed to effectively resolve the unique aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the inability to drive a vehicle in a proper and safe manner. Distracted driving is referred to as anything that causes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of proper attention when you get behind the steering wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the highway, avoid distractions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody arrested for careless driving may possibly be punished by fines, points on your license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the case that you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this can be punishable by substantial jail time, large fines and restitution to the injured parties relatives. Failure to use due care while using a car has major implications as you could be setting not only your own life in danger but the lives of all those near you.
Smart phone use is the number one source of automobile negligence not solely in Florida but in the whole entire country. Over a million motor vehicle wrecks are linked to motorists speaking on the smartphone and well over 300,000 are caused by driving while texting each and every single year all over the country. Texting is the first reason for distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. One of the most typical source of smartphone use while driving a vehicle arises from teenager drivers. This as well as the lack of driving experience can prove calamitous in a substantial amount of young adult driver accidents. A few states have outlawed hand held mobile usage for this very factor. A large number of big companies also have strict rules in place suppressing their staff members from using a wireless phone while driving a company automobile.
Distracted car drivers are tremendously common in FL because of the volume of travelers that visit our state every year. A a great deal of hit and run accidents in Florida are a resulted of tourists paying more attention to their gps equipment than the expressway ahead of them. As Florida's residents increases, so does the volume of cars on the streets. Maintaining a safe proximity from the car or truck ahead of you and focusing on the roadway is a fabulous solution to avoid automobile negligence. In the case that you are following too closely and the car in front of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have time to stop also. Many car or truck collisions and rear end traffic collisions which could have effortlessly been avoided by keeping enough space in between your motor vehicle and the car ahead of you. 90% of all rear end crashes result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. Another contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an offence in The Sunshine State leading to fines and even jail time and FL has the biggest DUI rate in the entire country. It is against the law to drive a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to operate a vehicle with any level of alcoholic beverages in their system, despite of how small.
The Sunshine State has implemented a law referred to as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in an automobile accident where someone runs into your vehicle, you can actually be considered partly responsible for a variety of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is one of the most common variable. If any individual merges right into your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you the two collide, both car drivers can possibly be held responsible for the crash. In that suit, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each insurance claim. You may possibly be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the traffic collision, depending on the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial payment of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% responsible for a collision, whatever if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented a few programs to help educate young motorists and to raise awareness about the risks of operating a car while using a smartphone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has at the same time crafted multiple awareness training programs all over the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovation developments, automobile manufacturers have also started mounting hands free voice activated systems in new cars. They have also developed technology to aid parents or guardians by allowing them to control the settings for young drivers by only allowing a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not letting the vehicle driver to control any of the settings while the auto is in motion. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this cutting-edge technological advances has already reduced auto negligence hit and run accidents by a fraction and with modern technology advancing, much more lives will definitely be protected.
No Fee Unless Recovery
At Trial Pro, P.A., our traffic collision attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means our firm covers the costs of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not charge you a thing unless our lawyers recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your lawsuit, you will pay us absolutely nothing.
Our Windermere injury lawyers also provide completely free consultations to discuss the particulars of your case and establish if you have a suit. Arrange a Free Examination
If you or someone you love has been injured due to someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a reliable lawyer on your side who is knowledgeable with the laws and laws in Florida.
Our Windermere injury lawyers are skilled in injury lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our successes. A few of our lawyers have been identified as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their success on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and settlements that were instrumental in aiding our clients recover from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?