After experiencing an accident in Melbourne, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Melbourne law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Melbourne lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
In the aftermath of a car accident, victims are left to deal with not only the physical trauma but also the emotional and financial consequences of the accident. Accidents in Windsor, FL, and surrounding areas are common on busy roads and highways such as I-4, US-17, and State Road 528.
Whether it's a serious collision or a minor fender bender, car accidents can have a long-lasting impact on the lives of the victims and their families. With the rising number of auto accidents, accident victims need to seek the help of a skilled car accident attorney.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand the devastating impact auto accidents can have on individuals and families. We are a team of experienced car accident lawyers with extensive knowledge and expertise handling all auto accidents and injuries.
Our aggressive legal representation has helped numerous clients in Windsor, FL, and surrounding areas to recover compensation for their losses, including medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering caused by the accident.
Our team of car accident attorneys have exceptional negotiation skills and are not afraid to take your case to trial if necessary. We will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries and losses.
We recommend seeking legal representation immediately after a car accident to ensure your rights are protected and your case is handled correctly. Our experienced car accident lawyers are available 24/7 for free consultation and answer any questions.
If you've been injured in a car accident in Windsor, FL, or surrounding areas, please get in touch with us today. We will help you understand your legal rights and options and fight to ensure you receive the justice and compensation you deserve.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer a range of services to our clients, including legal representation, insurance negotiations, and assistance with medical care and property damage claims. We use our extensive knowledge and expertise to build a strong case and aggressively pursue the best possible outcome for our clients. We understand that every car accident case is unique, and we work closely with our clients to develop a personalized legal strategy that meets their specific needs.
In addition to serving the Windsor FL area, we also proudly represent car accident victims in nearby cities such as Melbourne, Palm Bay, and Vero Beach. We're committed to providing our clients with the highest level of legal representation and support, and we're proud of our track record of success. If you've been injured in a car accident in Windsor FL or any of the surrounding areas, trust Trial Pro, P.A. to fight for your rights and help you get the compensation you deserve.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Windsor. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Horizons West, Apopka, Clarcona, Altamonte Springs, Palma Ceia and more!
Knowledgeable Windsor Auto Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Win Tough Lawsuits
Are you trying to find a Car Accident Law Firm near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not have the ability to drop by our offices. Let us come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all types of personal injuries; motor vehicle collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall accidents, 18-wheeler collisions, construction injuries and workplace accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic advice and counsel to clients in cities such as Fort Pierce, Cocoa, Vero Beach, Bonaventure, Melbourne, Brevard County and all over Florida. Get in touch with our office for an absolutely free and confidential discussion of your case.
Car or truck accidents may happen to any individual at any moment, and when they do, the consequences may be devastating, consisting of devastating impairments and even wrongful death. In several major wrecks, injured people may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, quite a few surgical treatments or even lifetime care. Less severe collisions can also traumatically have a bearing on one's quality of life, producing problems which involve dealing with insurance adjusters, getting a rental vehicle and repairing your personal car.
Added challenges can easily include lost wages as a result of missing work and choosing the right specialist to see and covering medical costs. Numerous insurance agencies do not pay these kinds of fees or indemnify accident injured parties reasonably. When this occurs, the experienced Windsor car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Yearly millions of americans are injured, in many instances fatally, in automotive vehicle accidents. In 2011 only, well over 2.2 million people were injured in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving vehicles, trucks wrecks, choppers crashes, pedestrians injuries, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died every day in motor vehicle wrecks in 2011-- an average of one just about every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in vehicle accidents in the Country, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all individuals injured in vehicle crashes. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a car wreck almost every 119 minutes, and an individual is wounded every 8 mins. If you have been injured in an autos traffic collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your personal injuries and financial losses. A knowledgeable automobile and truck crash attorney in Windsor will protect your legal rights during the course of the claim.
People hurt in a car collision have a right to be compensated for their personal injuries and losses. If you or a loved one experienced a car accident, you may be injured, you may perhaps have questions in respect to what to do after that, and you may not even determine where to commence. Car accidents can present intricate dilemmas, primarily when numerous automobiles are involved. These types of upsetting, tangled, aggravating, and quite expensive scenarios demand a compassionate, honest, and experienced lawyer with substantial strength of character. Our Windsor motor vehicle collision attorneys have a solid record of attaining outstanding results for persons who have been hurt in car accidents, workplace accidents and many others injuries.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Windsor, Florida Car Accident Lawyers Call Trial Pro, P.A. as soon as possible for the powerful representation you and your family needs - 800-874-2577
Our accident attorneys go to great lengths to make certain that injury insurance claims are processed very quickly and properly in order that our clients are ensured a positive road to recovery. Our Windsor car accident lawyers have effectively represented vehicle accident victims and passengers in pretty much every imaginable car traffic collision scenario. From head-on pileups, rear-end accidents, scooter wrecks, intoxicated driving car accidents, hit and runs, single car collisions, bicycle collisions, car accidents with rideshare cars, perhaps even uninsured and under-insured auto traffic collision claims.
Across the country, and mainly in The Sunshine State, car accidents are one of the leading origins of injuries and fatalities. Vehicle collisions occur in a wide variety of ways and the variety of traumas sustained in these types of adversities is practically endless. Consequently, it is very crucial that the attorney which you retain holds the skill-set and assets needed to address the unique aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is generally speaking the failure to drive a automobile in a acceptable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as nearly anything that makes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a duty of reasonable diligence when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a car the speed limit, try to keep your eyes on the road, steer clear of interruptions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual charged with careless driving could be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the case that you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this can possibly be punishable by considerable jail time, huge fines and restitution to the injured parties family members. Failure to use due care while driving a motor vehicle has serious repercussions as you might be setting not only your own existence at risk but the entire lives of all those around you.
Cellular phone use is the number one root cause of automobile negligence not just in The Sunshine State but in the entire country. Over a million vehicle traffic collisions are credited to vehicle drivers talking on the mobile phone and around 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting every single year across America. Texting is the leading root cause of distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Among the most typical source of cellphone use while driving arises from teenage drivers. This together with the lack of driving experience can prove lethal in a substantial amount of youngster driver crashes. Various states have banned hand held cellphone use for this very reason. Various large organizations also have strict regulations in place baring their staff members from using a cell phone while driving a company car or truck.
Distracted auto drivers are significantly common in The Sunshine State caused by the amount of travellers that visit our state each year. A great deal of car accidents in the State of Florida are caused by vacationers paying more focus to their GPS device than the freeway in front of them. As The Sunshine State's population increases, so does the volume of motor vehicles on the streets. Keeping a safe distance from the automobile ahead of you and keeping an eye on the freeway is a fantastic method to refrain from automobile negligence. On the assumption that you are following too closely and the motor vehicle ahead of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have time to stop also. Many of auto crashes and rear end accidents which could have quite easily been avoided by keeping enough space between your motor vehicle and the automobile in front of you. 90% of all rear end crashes result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. Yet another contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an offence in Florida leading to fines and even jail time and FL has the highest DUI rate in the entire country. It is illegal to drive a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to drive a car with any amount of alcoholic beverages in their system, no matter how small.
Florida has put into effect a law named comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident where someone runs into your auto, you can actually be considered partly guilty for a lot of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is easily the most usual factor. If a person merges inside your lane but you were found as being speeding and you both crash, both individuals can be held liable for the collision. In that lawsuit, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a segment of each insurance claim. You might be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the traffic collision, depending on the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and may proceed with partial settlement of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% accountable for a collision, no matter if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented a few programs to help educate young motorists and to increase awareness about the hazards of operating a motor vehicle while using a mobile phone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has at the same time established a number of awareness courses across the region to keep drives informed and safe. As modern technology advances, car makers have also started installing hands free voice activated technology in new car or trucks. They have also come up with technology to assist parents by letting them to control the configurations for young car drivers by only enabling a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not enabling the driver to control any of the settings while the car or truck is in movement. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this new technological innovations has already reduced auto negligence car accidents by a fraction and with technological innovations advancing, more and more lives will be saved.
We Do Not Get Paid Unless You Do
At Trial Pro, P.A., our car accident attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. That means our firm covers the costs of investigating, building, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not charge you anything unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your case, you will owe us nothing.
Our Windsor injury lawyers also provide totally free consultations to review the elements of your claim and establish if you have a case. Set Up a Free Assessment
If you or someone you love has been impaired due to someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a proven lawyer on your side who is familiar with the laws and regulations in The Sunshine State.
Our Windsor injury attorneys are well-versed in injury litigation and have been recognized by our peers for our success. A few of our attorneys have been identified as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their achievements in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and compensations that contributed in helping our clients to bounce back from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your injuries.
Common Types auto Accidents in Windsor Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Windsor accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Windsor Brevard County FL.
Talk with a Windsor accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?