After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Car accidents can be the most distressing and traumatic experience of a person's life. The aftermath of an accident can be overwhelming and can result in significant injuries, lifelong disabilities, and even death. Having the proper legal representation can make all the difference during these challenging times. That's where Trial Pro, P.A. comes in – your go-to car accident attorneys in Winter Garden, FL.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we know that car accidents can happen to anyone at any time, and the results can be devastating. We also understand that the immediate aftermath of a car accident can be confusing and chaotic. Our team of experienced lawyers has the resources, skills, and knowledge to help you navigate through the complex legal system, negotiate with insurance companies, and obtain the compensation you deserve.
Our Winter Garden, FL-based law firm has served the surrounding areas for many years, including cities like Oakland, Ocoee, and Windermere. Our team of car accident attorneys has handled hundreds of cases all over Central Florida. We are well-versed and experienced in dealing with Winter Garden's unique challenges, including roads like State Road 50, Daniels Road, and County Road 535.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we aggressively approach all of our cases. We know that car accidents can result in significant injuries that can impact your life forever. We are committed to seeking justice for our clients and ensuring they receive the maximum compensation possible. Our team has experience handling all types of car accidents, including those involving trucks, motorcycles, and pedestrians.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a Winter Garden, FL, car accident, do not hesitate to contact us. We offer free consultations and work on a contingency basis, meaning you do not pay us unless we win for you. Let Trial Pro, P.A. help you get back on the road to recovery. Call us today at 800-874-2577.
Our services at Trial Pro, P.A. include helping clients navigate the legal process and filing claims, representing their best interest during settlement negotiations, and representing them in court when necessary. Our team of attorneys has a comprehensive understanding of Florida car accident laws and is committed to ensuring that our clients receive the compensation and justice they deserve.
In addition to Winter Garden, FL, Trial Pro, P.A. serves clients in nearby cities, including Clermont, Ocoee, Apopka, and Windermere. If you need an experienced car accident attorney in Winter Garden, FL, call Trial Pro, P.A. today to schedule a free consultation.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Winter Garden. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, South Creek, Clermont, Brevard County, Titusville, Lake Suzy and more!
Experienced Winter Garden Auto Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Lawsuits
Are you trying to find a Car Accident Attorneys near you? If you are injured or hurt, we understand you may not have the ability to pay a visit to our offices. If you're unable to come to our office, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of personal injuries; auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall accidents, eighteen-wheeler accidents, construction accidents and workers compensation accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic advice and counsel to clients in cities such as Winter Park, Winter Springs, Lake Mack-Forest Hills, Inglewood, Ave Maria, Sebring and all over Florida. Contact our firm for a free of cost and confidential discussion of your case.
Automobile accidents may happen to anybody at any time, and when they do, the results may be wrecking, consisting of life-threatening personal injuries and even wrongful death. In several severe car accidents, victims may require extensive hospital stays, corrective services, numerous surgeries or even lifespan care. Less serious collisions can at the same time traumatically affect one's life, generating problems which involve working with insurance adjusters, getting a rental automobile and repairing your personal automobile.
Similar challenges can include reduced wages due to missing work and locating the right specialist to see and dealing with medical expenses. Various insurance agencies do not pay these charges or compensate accident victims reasonably. When this happens, the experienced Winter Garden car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Yearly millions of women and men are harmed, sometimes fatally, in automobile crashes. In 2011 alone, well over 2.2 million people were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported motor vehicle traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving vehicles, wagons wrecks, mopeds collisions, pedestrians injuries, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 folks died on a daily basis in motor vehicle crashes in 2011-- approximately one just about every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in car wrecks in the Country, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all men and women injured or hurt in car crashes. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a motorized vehicle collision each and every 119 minutes, and a person is harmed every 8 mins. If you have been injured in an auto traffic collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your personal injuries and financial losses. An experienced automobile and truck wreck team of legal professionals in Winter Garden will safeguard your rights during the course of the legal process.
Individuals hurt in a car collision have a right to be paid for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one were in a car wreckage, you can be injured or hurt, you may likely have thoughts in respect to what to do next, and you may not even recognize where to start off. Traffic collisions can present intricate dilemmas, primarily when multiple vehicles are involved. These particular upsetting, complicated, aggravating, and costly circumstances demand a compassionate, sincere, and knowledgeable attorney with tremendous strength of character. Our Winter Garden motor vehicle accident legal professionals have a solid record of obtaining outstanding benefits for folks who have been hurt in automotive crashes, workplace accidents and other torts.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Winter Garden, Florida Auto Accident Lawyers Contact our office for a complementary case evaluation right away - 800-874-2577
Our injury lawyers go to great lengths to ensure accident insurance claims are processed rapidly and properly so that our prospects are ensured a positive path to recovery. Our Winter Garden injury attorneys have successfully represented accident victims and passengers in just about every imaginable vehicle traffic collision situation. From head-on crashes, rear-end accidents, scooter crashes, drunk driving injuries, hit and runs, pile-up collisions, rollover collisions, unfortunate incidents with Uber vehicles, even uninsured and under-insured car accident cases.
Across the country, and primarily in Florida, car accidents are one of the leading sources of injury and loss of life. Motor vehicle traffic collisions take place in a wide variety of ways and the range of personal injuries suffered in these adversities is virtually immeasurable. For this reason, it is greatly crucial that the attorney which you hire holds the competence and resources required to adequately resolve the specific aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the failure to operate a car in a reasonable and safe manner. Distracted driving is referred to as everything that makes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of proper diligence when you get behind the wheel to drive the speed limit, try to keep your eyes on the highway, stay clear of interruptions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone arrested for careless driving could be punished by fines, points on your license, or quite possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. If you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this can be punishable by substantial jail time, enormous fines and restitution to the injured parties loved ones. Failure to make use of due care while manipulating an automotive vehicle has harsh repercussions as you might be putting not only your own life in danger but the existences of all those around you.
Mobile phone use is the number 1 source of auto negligence not exclusively in The Sunshine State but in the entire country. Over a million automobile collisions are attributed to car drivers talking on the cellphone and over 300,000 are caused by driving while texting every single year across the US. Texting is the first root cause of distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Easily the most common source of smartphone use while driving a vehicle arises from young adult motorists. This along with the absence of driving experience can be disastrous in a significant amount of teen driver traffic collisions. Many states have prohibited hand held mobile use for this very factor. Various large organizations also have strict regulations in place baring their staff members from using a smartphone while operating a company vehicle.
Distracted car drivers are extremely common in The Sunshine State caused by the volume of vacationers that visit our state every year. A a great deal of accidents in the State of Florida are triggered by travellers paying more attention to their navigation system than the expressway in front of them. As The Sunshine State's residents expands, so does the amount of cars on the road. Maintaining a safe gap from the vehicle in front of you and paying attention to the street is a great solution to stay away from automobile negligence. Assuming that you are following too closely and the vehicle ahead of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have time to stop too. Many of automobile crashes and rear end crashes which could have easily been evaded by keeping enough space in between your motor vehicle and the car ahead of you. 90% of all rear end vehicle accidents result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. A separate contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an offence in The Sunshine State resulting in fines and even jail time and FL has the largest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is illegal to drive a car with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is unlawful for anybody under the age of 21 to operate a vehicle with any level of alcohol in their system, despite of how little.
Florida has actually enforced a law regard as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a vehicle accident where someone runs into your car, you can ultimately be considered partly guilty for a number of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is the most typical variable. If somebody merges inside your lane but you were found as being speeding and you both crash, both car drivers may be held liable for the traffic collision. In that suit, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each insurance claim. You might be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% liable for the crash, depending upon the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial payment of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for a car accident, regardless if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated many different programs to help educate young motorists and to increase consciousness about the dangers of operating a car while using a mobile phone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has at the same time put together a handful of awareness training programs throughout the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technology developments, vehicle makers have also started mounting hands free voice activated technology in new cars. They have also come up with technology to aid parents by making it possible for them to control the configurations for young car drivers by only allowing a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not enabling the driver to control any of the settings while the car or truck is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this new tech has undoubtedly minimized auto negligence accidents by a fraction and with technology progressing, much more lives will likely be protected.
Only Pay When Your Lawyer Wins Your Case
At Trial Pro, our collision lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. This means our firm covers the costs of investigating, building, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not bill you anything unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your suit, you will owe us nothing.
Our Winter Garden personal injury legal professionals also provide free assessments to review the aspects of your case and establish if you have a lawsuit. Arrange a Free Evaluation
If you or another person you love has been impaired because of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a dependable lawyer on your side who is familiar with the statutes and laws in FL.
Our Winter Garden personal injury attorneys are skilled in injury lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our achievements. Several of our lawyers have been mentioned as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their victories on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable verdicts and settlements that were instrumental in enabling our clients to recoup from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your injuries.
Common Types auto Accidents in Winter Garden Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Winter Garden accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Winter Garden Orange County FL.
Talk with a Winter Garden accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?