Trial Pro, P.A.
Discover The Difference – National Academic Scholarship
At Trial Pro, P.A. we understand that higher education is imperative for a rewarding future. When considering the financial and social benefits of a college degree, it is easy to see how it can make a vast difference in the life of an undergraduate. We firmly believe in obtaining a valuable education, but we are also aware of the high costs students and their families continuously face.
For this reason, Trial Pro, P.A. will award a $5,000 academic scholarship to one successful and deserving high school or college student. This scholarship will be awarded annually.
To apply, all recipients must review the eligibility criteria and submit the following documents to Trial Pro, P.A. by the specified deadline. Award will be based on individual academic achievement, creativity, and strength of the assigned essays.
- The scholarship winner will be granted a one-time award of $5,000.
- Application deadline: March 20, 2023.
- Must be a high school senior or college student looking to pursue or pursuing an AA, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree in an accredited university
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and maintain it throughout academic year.
- Student must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
How to Apply:
- Provide an official copy of your academic transcript.
- Submit one recommendation letter written by a faculty member, academic advisor, or leader.
- Complete the application
Questions that do not apply to you should be filled as N/A. Nothing should be left blank.
- Each applicant is required to answer both questions within the application: The first one about your goals and aspirations; the second one tied to Trial Pro’s motto #DiscoverTheDifference. PowerPoint presentation up to 10 slides and/or videos of up to 3min are also acceptable.
- Additionally, submit a portfolio of up to 10 strong creative pieces that support your essay or personal statement.
- Bonus Point if you share a picture on your Instagram account with this hashtag #DiscoverTheDifference. Make sure to tag us @1800trialpro
- Please submit all application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Trial Pro, P.A. Scholarship Application” in the subject line of your email.
- Incomplete scholarship applications will not be accepted. Please be sure to carefully follow all guidelines.
- For questions or concerns, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Previous Trial Pro scholarship winners
- Trial Pro current or former employees, Relatives of current employees
However, please be aware that the winner may be publicly announced by name on our website or in other media, channels, or publicity materials.
Non-discrimination policy: We strongly believe in equal opportunity for all eligible applicants. The selection process for this scholarship will not be affected in any way by race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual preference, age, or disability; nor by any other legally protected status. The winner shall be determined exclusively by an applicant’s eligibility under the scholarship requirements, the strength of an applicant’s essay, and their personal portfolios as determined by the selection committee.