After experiencing an automobile accident in Tampa, the last thing you desire is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Tampa law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire optimal compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Tampa lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our hands to deliver the results you're expecting.
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of personal injuries; auto collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, truck accidents, construction accidents and workers comp injuries. With Offices in Orlando, Port Charlotte, Lehigh Acres, Naples and Ft. Myers Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic guidance and counsel to people in areas such as Poinciana, Clarcona, Paradise Heights, Port Charlotte, Vanderbilt Beach, Rotonda West and all over Florida. Get in touch with our law firm for a free of cost and confidential discussion of your case.
Car accidents can happen to anyone at any time, and when they do, the results may be devastating, involving catastrophic injuries or even wrongful death. In many severe accidents, victims may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, multiple surgeries, or even lifetime care. Less severe accidents can also traumatically affect one’s life, creating difficulties that include dealing with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car, and repairing your own car.
Additional challenges can include lost wages due to missing work and finding the right doctor to see and covering medical costs. Many insurance companies do not pay these expenses or compensate accident victims injured in a car fairly. When this happens, the experienced Tampa Florida car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Call 800-874-2577 to set up a free car accident consultation in Tampa, Tampa, Naples, Fort Myers, Melbourne, Brevard County, Daytona Beach, Delray Beach or Jacksonville — we come to you!
What Causes Car Accidents?
Throughout the nation, and particularly in Florida, car accidents are one of the leading causes of injury and death. Automobile accidents occur in a multitude of ways and the variety of injuries sustained in these accidents is almost limitless. For this reason, it is very important that the attorney which you hire has the skill and resources needed to properly address the unique aspects of your case.
Some of the common causes of car accidents include:
Types of Injuries That Frequently Occur
Common injuries in car accidents can include:
If you were not the at-fault driver in an automobile accident, you have the right to be compensated for injuries sustained and damages suffered in the car accident. These may include medical expenses, medical bills, loss of income and future earnings, property damage and pain and suffering. Whatever kind of damages you have sustained as a result of another driver’s fault, the Tampa car accident attorneys at Trial Pro have the experience necessary help you pursue compensation.
What Can Our Accident Attorneys Do for Your Case?
We realize that being involved in a vehicle or car accident is stressful enough, which is why we are here to handle all aspects of your injury case.
When you retain our counsel, we can get to work doing the following:
Use Our Car Accident Resources To Help With Your Case
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
Get the Help You Need After a Car Accident in Tampa
If you or a loved one has experienced an Tampa Car Accident due to negligence from another driver we are ready to help get the best possible results for your case. You need an experienced car accident attorney who will relentlessly pursue justice on your behalf. While Trial Pro can’t make the roads safer, we will make sure that negligent drivers are held fully accountable for their actions.
Our Florida Car Accident Attorneys are ready help you right now! Call us at (813) 522-5444. We have offices in Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Fort Myers, Daytona Beach, Melbourne, Delray Beach and Jacksonville.
Ready to have your car accident case reviewed by a seasoned Tampa Auto Accident Attorney? Call (813) 522-5444.
knowledgeable Tampa Accident Lawyers Tackling a Variety of Injury Suits in Tampa, FL
Are you looking for an Tampa Accident Lawyer near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not be able to pay a visit to our offices. Let us go to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a range of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all types of personal injuries; motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall injuries, truck collisions, construction injuries, and workers' compensation accidents. With offices in Tampa, Naples, Melbourne, and Ft. Myers Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to people in areas such as Winter Park, Midway, Horizons West, Palmona Park, Gateway, Jerome, and all throughout Florida. Contact our auto accident attorneys in Tampa FL for a completely free and confidential assessment of your case.
Right after a serious collision, wreck, or other injury-causing occurrences, injured parties and their loved ones are normally faced with serious expenses and an unstable foreseeable future. During this moment, the attorneys in Tampa and staff at Trial Pro, P.A. strive to provide reliable legal advice and representation that advocates for the best feasible outcome on each client's behalf. Our expert Tampa personal injury law firm has a past history of successfully pressing our defendants into settling larger part of our suits for max compensation, without a trial.
Need to File Injury Claim after an Accident in Tampa? Talk with our Expert Tampa Injury Accident Lawyers Regardless of where your home is situated Contact us As soon as possible for a free consultation - (813) 522-5444
Trial Pro P.A. Law Office is pleased to serve clients and provide exceptional service and value long-term relationships with our clients throughout the State of Florida, including our office in Central Florida. Our devoted paralegals and accident attorneys handle a range of legal issues, from labor conflicts, bodily injury to personal injury lawsuits. Our Tampa accident attorneys can apply our knowledge and legal abilities to assist you not only achieve a desirable outcome but relieve the legal stress from your shoulders at the same time. Our whole team is aware of how strenuous and difficult a lawsuit might be, which is the reason why we are ready for you through each step of the process.
Our Tampa Florida accident attorneys understand that it is very tough to pursue an injury insurance claim without the assistance provided by an experienced and well-informed accident attorney. The proper legal representative can assist you to identify exactly how the evidence of your claim supports your qualifications to pursue a settlement. Considering to sort this out by yourself could be not easy given the already serious ramifications you are coping with following a traffic collision. We understand how to piece together this relevant information and fight for our clients. It's common to have questions and concerns about the legal process.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Happens at a Deposition?
- What is a Contingent Fee?
- Do I have to pay my Medical Bills from my Settlement?
- How are Medical Bills Covered While The Claim Is Pending?
- How do Insurance Adjusters Settle Cases?
- How do you calculate pain and suffering damages?
- How long does it take to receive an offer of compensation?
- Reasons Why You Should Not Represent Yourself in Court
- Things I wish I knew before I became a Lawyer
- What do expert witness do?
- What Does Burden of Proof Mean in Law?
- What Does Evidence Mean in the Law?
- What does it mean when case is in suit?
- What Is A Deposition?
- What Is A Motion To Dismiss?
- What is a Settlement Agreement?
- What is a statute of limitations?
- What is Comparative Negligence?
- What is Included in Pain and Suffering?
- What is The Difference Between Negligence And Negligence Per Se?
- How Do You Respond To A Low Settlement Offer?
- What Are The Elements Of Negligence Per Se?
- What Is The Difference Between Negligence And Negligence Per Se?