After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents can be life-changing events that leave victims traumatized and desperately needing medical and legal assistance. A car collision can result in physical and emotional pain, lost wages, and mounting medical bills. Unfortunately, many auto accident victims never receive adequate compensation to cover their damages, leaving them to struggle with the consequences of their accidents alone. That's where Trial Pro, P.A. comes in.
Trial Pro, P.A. is a premier auto accident law firm with years of experience representing clients throughout Lake Monroe, Florida, and its surrounding areas. The firm's highly skilled attorneys specialize in auto accident cases and have developed a reputation for their steadfast commitment to securing maximum compensation for their client's injuries.
Trial Pro, P.A. can handle your case whether you were involved in a minor fender-bender or a catastrophic collision. The firm's lawyers have extensive knowledge of Florida auto accident law and know precisely how to navigate the complex legal system. They have seen all manner of auto accident cases, from rear-end collisions to head-on crashes, and they are prepared to tackle any challenge that comes their way.
Trial Pro, P.A.'s skilled lawyers possess a wealth of experience litigating auto accident cases in Lake Monroe, FL, and the surrounding areas. They have helped countless clients recover compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Additionally, they can help you obtain compensation for property damage and other losses resulting from the accident.
At Trial Pro, P.A., the lawyers understand the trauma that auto accidents can cause. That is why they take an aggressive approach to representing their clients. They leave no stone unturned in their quest to ensure their clients receive the compensation they deserve.
If you want to hire an attorney in Lake Monroe, FL, or the surrounding areas, look no further than Trial Pro, P.A. The attorneys handle all auto accident claims, from filing lawsuits to negotiating with insurance adjusters to represent you in court. You can trust them to work tirelessly on your behalf, fighting for your rights and best interests.
The legal proceedings for an automobile accident case can be daunting, but the lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. will guide you through the process every step of the way. They will explain your options, answer your questions, and provide you with the legal representation you must secure the compensation you deserve.
The cities and counties related to Lake Monroe, FL, include Sanford, Debary, Deltona, Orange City, and Volusia County. Trial Pro, P.A. is well-equipped to serve clients throughout these areas.
Auto accidents can be life-changing, leaving victims with physical, emotional, and financial damages. However, hiring an attorney skilled in handling auto accident cases can help victims obtain the compensation they deserve. Trial Pro, P.A. is a premier auto accident law firm with years of experience representing clients throughout Lake Monroe, FL, and its surrounding areas. Its highly skilled attorneys are committed to securing maximum compensation for their client's injuries and will fight aggressively to protect their rights and interests. If you are involved in an auto accident, please get in touch with Trial Pro, P.A., to handle your case today.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Lake Monroe. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Casselberry, Goldenrod, Alafaya, Oldsmar, Miami and more!
Expert Lake Monroe Auto Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Claims
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Law Firm near you? If you are injured or hurt, we understand you may not have the ability to visit our offices. Let us come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a range of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all types of accidents; car collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall injuries, semi accidents, construction accidents and workers compensation accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic advice and counsel to people in cities like Downtown Orlando, Williamsburg, Avalon Park, Vanderbilt, Fort Myers Villas, Rotonda West and across Florida. Call our firm for a completely free and confidential assessment of how we can help.
Our personal injury lawyers go to extremes to assure injury cases are processed rapidly and efficiently so that our clients are ensured a positive route to recovery. Our Lake Monroe car accident lawyers have effectively represented injured drivers and passengers in many imaginable automobile traffic collision scenario. From head-on pileups, rear-end collisions, bike accidents, drunk driving car accidents, hit and runs, golf cart traffic collisions, bicycle traffic collisions, accidents with Uber cars, perhaps even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle traffic collision cases.
Trial Pro, P.A. has experienced and dealt with all types of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Lake Monroe auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the injured party of an accident as a resulted of a drunk driver, an over-worked eighteen-wheeler driver, or a reckless biker, our Lake Monroe personal injury lawyers can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with clients who have been hurt in any sort of car traffic collision.
Every year millions of americans are harmed, sometimes fatally, in motor vehicle crashes. In 2011 alone, around 2.2 million persons were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving automobiles, eighteen-wheelers wrecks, street motorcycles accidents, pedestrians accidents, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died per day in motor vehicle crashes in 2011-- an average of one just about every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in traffic accidents in the United States, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all men and women injured in auto crashes. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a motor vehicle wreck each and every 119 mins, and an individual is harmed every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in an automobile wreck, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your personal injuries and financial loss. An experienced motor vehicle and truck traffic collision attorney in Lake Monroe will safeguard your legal rights during the course of the claim.
Motor vehicle accidents can certainly happen to anybody at any moment, and once they do, the consequences may be wrecking, involving catastrophic injuries or even wrongful death. In many serious car accidents, victims may require extensive hospital stays, corrective services, quite a few surgical procedures or even lifetime disability. Lesser severe personal injuries can also traumatically alter one's lifestyle, producing difficulties which in turn include negotiating with insurance adjusters, getting a rental car and fixing your personal car.
Various other challenges can consists of reduced wages due to missing work and finding the right health professional to see and dealing with health care expenses. Several insurance companies do not cover these types of costs or reimburse injured in a car accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Lake Monroe car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Lake Monroe, Florida Auto Accident Attorneys Our lawyers have recovered millions of dollars for our clients in Orlando. Call our office Right away - 800-874-2577
If your auto traffic collision in Lake Monroe caused bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain injury, contusions, sprains, aches, or other medical complications, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be delighted to examine your recent accident, identify the suitable offender( s), and start taking action toward getting a settlement. You can be entitled to recover the following losses:
Persons hurt in an auto accident have a right to be compensated for their injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one found themselves in an auto wreckage, you might be injured or hurt, you might just have concerns with respect to what to do next, and you may not even realize where to start. Auto collisions can present challenging dilemmas, even more so when various cars are involved. These kinds of upsetting, tangled, stressful, and costly scenarios demand a thoughtful, sincere, and seasoned law firm with genuine strength of character. Our Lake Monroe automotive injury legal professionals have a proven record of obtaining outstanding results for folks who have been hurt in car or truck crashes, workplace injuries and various torts.
Throughout the nation, and mainly in The Sunshine State, car accidents are among the major causes of impairment and loss of life. Car or truck wrecks happen in a multitude of ways and the wide array of personal injuries suffered in these calamities is pretty much limitless. Because of this, it is quite crucial that the lawyer which you hire possesses the expertise and assets required to address the unique aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the failure to operate a car or truck in a proper and safe way. Distracted driving is referred to as anything that makes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable caution when you get behind the steering wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, try to keep your eyes on the roadway, avoid distractions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person arrested for careless driving might be punished by penalties, points on your license, or entirely possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the case that you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this can possibly be punishable by major jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the injured parties loved ones. Failure to apply due care while handling a motor vehicle has serious consequences as you can be placing not only your own existence at risk but the existences of all those around you.
Mobile phone use is the number one cause of car negligence not solely in FL but in the entire country. Over a million auto collisions are associated with motorists talking on the mobile phone and around 300,000 are caused by driving while texting each and every single year across America. Texting is the primary source of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Easily the most typical source of cell phone use while driving a vehicle arises from young adult motorists. This along with the absence of driving experience can be disastrous in a significant amount of youngster driver wrecks. Many states have outlawed hand held mobile usage for this very factor. A lot of big companies also have strict policies in place baring their staff members from using a cellular while operating a company motor vehicle.
Distracted motorists are extremely common in FL because of the amount of travellers that visit our state every year. A great deal of collisions in FL are a resulted of tourists paying more focus to their gps equipment than the highway in front of them. As The Sunshine State's residents thrives, so does the amount of car or trucks on the streets. Maintaining a safe proximity from the vehicle in front of you and focusing on the road is a fantastic strategy to stay away from automobile negligence. On the assumption that you are following too closely and the automobile in front of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have precious time to stop also. Many auto collisions and rear end wrecks which could have quite easily been avoided by keeping enough space between your vehicle and the motor vehicle in front of you. 90% of all rear end automobile accidents result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. A distinct contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an offence in FL resulting in fines and even jail time and Florida has the largest DUI rate in the whole country. It is unlawful to drive with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is against the law for anyone under the age of 21 to drive a car or truck with any amount of alcoholic beverages in their system, regardless how small.
Florida has actually implemented a law regard as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident where someone runs into your car, you can ultimately be deemed partially responsible for a lot of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is one of the most common variable. If a person merges inside your lane but you were identified to be speeding and you the two crash, both motorists might be held responsible for the accident. In that dispute, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each claim. You can be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the wreck, depending upon the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial settlement of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% accountable for a collision, despite if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect a variety of programs to help educate young motorists and to raise consciousness about the possible dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a smartphone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has as well created a lot of awareness courses across the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technology developments, auto manufacturers have also started mounting hands free voice activated technology in new autos. They have also devised technology to help parents by making it possible for them to control the settings for young drivers by only enabling a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not letting the driver to operate any of the settings while the car or truck is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this new technological innovation has certainly diminished auto negligence hit and run accidents by a fraction and with technology progressing, much more lives will likely be saved.
We Do Not Get Paid Unless You Do
At Trial Pro, P.A., our personal injury attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means our experts cover the costs of researching, building, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not bill you anything unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your lawsuit, you will pay us completely nothing.
Our Lake Monroe personal injury lawyers also offer absolutely free consultations to discuss the details of your insurance claim and determine if you have a lawsuit. Set Up a Free Consultation
If you or somebody else you love has been hurt as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a prestigious attorney on your side who is knowledgeable with the laws and regulations in Florida.
Our Lake Monroe personal injury attorneys are well-versed in tort litigation and have been recognized by our peers for our accomplishments. Some of our legal professionals have been identified as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their success in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and settlements that contributed in aiding our clients recover from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?