After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Have you recently suffered a severe car accident in Naples, Florida? If so, you need to immediately hire a personal injury attorney to protect your rights and fight for the compensation you deserve. At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand the importance of hiring a lawyer after a car accident and specialize in representing clients who have been seriously injured in car accidents.
Our experienced attorneys have extensive law knowledge and are dedicated to aggressively pursuing justice for our clients. We understand the physical, emotional, and financial toll that car accidents can take, and we will work tirelessly to get you the compensation you need to recover and move on with your life.
Whether you were injured on I-75, US-41, SR-84, or any other road in Naples, we are here to help. We have represented clients in many accidents, from single-car crashes to multi-vehicle pileups. We also have extensive experience with injuries, including broken bones, spinal cord injuries, and traumatic brain injuries.
If you are worried about the cost of hiring a lawyer, we offer a free initial consultation and only charge a fee if we win your case. We believe that everyone deserves access to justice, regardless of their financial situation, and we will work hard to ensure that you are not left with the burden of medical bills and lost wages.
Don't wait to get the help you need after a car accident. Contact Trial Pro, P.A. today, and let us fight for you. Our Naples office serves all of Collier County, including the cities of Marco Island, Everglades City, and Immokalee, as well as the zip codes 34101, 34102, 34103, 34104, 34105, 34108, 34109, 34110, 34112, 34113, 34114, and 34116.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer a range of services to our clients, including legal representation, investigation, and expert witness testimony. We work tirelessly to gather evidence, build a strong case, and negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf. Our goal is to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation for your injuries and damages.
Not only do we serve clients in Naples, FL, but we also offer our services in nearby cities such as Fort Myers, Cape Coral, and Bonita Springs. We understand that car accidents can be traumatic and stressful, which is why we are committed to alleviating some of that stress by guiding you through every step of the legal process. Our team of lawyers will work tirelessly to get you the justice you deserve, so you can focus on recovering and moving forward with your life.
Don't wait until it's too late to get the compensation and justice you deserve. Contact Trial Pro, P.A. today to schedule a free consultation and learn how we can help you with your car accident case in Naples, FL.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Naples. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Lehigh Acres, Union Park, Cocoa Beach, South Creek, Three Oaks and more!
Experienced Naples Auto Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Lawsuits
Are you trying to find a Car Accident Law Office near you? If you are hurt, we recognize you may not be able to visit our offices. Let us come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all forms of accidents; car accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall injuries, semi accidents, construction injuries and work comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to clients in areas like Conway, Eustis, Sanford, Gateway, Labelle, Bonita Beach and throughout Florida. Contact our firm for a complimentary and confidential assessment of your case.
Auto accidents can occur to any individual at any time, and the second they do, the results may be wrecking, involving devastating injuries and even wrongful death. In many serious accidents, injured people may need extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, a number of surgical treatments or even lifespan disability. Lesser severe crashes can at the same time traumatically have a bearing on one's lifestyle, creating complications that involve negotiating with insurance adjusters, getting a rental automobile and repairing your personal car.
Many other difficulties can include reduced wages as a result of missing work and choosing the proper medical professional to see and covering medical expenses. Many insurance agencies do not pay these expenses or indemnify accident injured parties reasonably. When this happens, the experienced Naples car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Yearly millions of men and women are injured, in certain cases fatally, in automotive vehicle accidents. In 2011 only, more than 2.2 million people were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in accidents involving vehicles, semis crashes, street bikes collisions, pedestrians injuries, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died per day in automobile traffic collisions in 2011-- approximately one just about every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in auto wrecks in the United States, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all individuals injured in auto wrecks. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a car crash every 119 minutes, and a person is harmed every 8 mins. If you have been injured in an auto collision, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your injuries and financial loss. An experienced auto and truck wreck team of lawyers in Naples will protect your legal rights throughout the legal process.
People hurt in a car crash have the right to be paid for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one experienced a car wreck, you can be hurt, you may perhaps have concerns in respect to what to do next, and you may not even determine where to start. Auto collisions can create complex issues, particularly when numerous vehicles are involved. These kinds of upsetting, perplexed, stressful, and expensive situations require a thoughtful, honest, and qualified attorney with real strength of character. Our Naples auto injury legal professionals have a solid record of securing outstanding results for people who have been hurt in auto traffic collisions, workplace injuries and various torts.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Naples, Florida Auto Accident Lawyers To schedule your free initial consultation Call Trial Pro, P.A. as soon as possible - 800-874-2577
Our injury lawyers go to great lengths to make sure personal injury claims are processed quickly and without issues so that our prospects are ensured a successful road to recovery. Our Naples personal injury lawyers have effectively represented vehicle accident victims and passengers in just about every imaginable auto traffic collision situation. From head-on accidents, rear-end collisions, dirt bike wrecks, intoxicated driving collisions, hit and runs, texting collisions, bicycle collisions, injuries with rideshare cars, and even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle traffic collision insurance claims.
Throughout the country, and predominantly in Florida, car accidents are among the primary sources of impairment and death. Car accidents happen in a wide range of ways and the array of injuries sustained in these accidents is pretty much limitless. Because of this, it is greatly crucial that the attorney which you hire has the skill set and resources to adequately resolve the distinct aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the inability to drive a motor vehicle in a acceptable and safe way. Distracted driving is regarded as almost anything that causes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a duty of proper care when you get behind the wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the roadway, stay away from interruptions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual arrested for careless driving can be punished by penalties, points on your license, or quite possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the case that you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by considerable jail time, big fines and restitution to the victims family members. Failure to apply due care while handling a motorized vehicle has harsh implications as you might be placing not only your own existence at risk but the lives of all those around you.
Mobile phone use is the number one cause of car or truck negligence not exclusively in FL but in the whole country. Over a million car or truck accidents are associated with drivers talking on the mobile phones and in excess of 300,000 are credited to driving while texting every single year nationwide. Texting is the primary cause of distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Easily the most typical source of smartphone use while driving comes from adolescent motorists. This as well as the lack of driving experience can be disastrous in a significant amount of youngster driver traffic collisions. Various states have outlawed hand held cell phone usage for this very reason. Many large organizations also have rigorous rules in place banning their staff members from using a cellular while driving a company vehicle.
Distracted car or truck drivers are extremely common in The Sunshine State because of the volume of travelers that visit our state each year. A a great deal of wrecks in FL are triggered by travellers paying more focus to their GPS device than the roadway ahead of them. As The Sunshine State's residents thrives, so does the volume of autos on the road. Maintaining a safe gap from the auto in front of you and keeping an eye on the street is a fabulous way to stay away from automobile negligence. In the case that you are following too closely and the car ahead of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have precious time to stop as well. Many of vehicle accidents and rear end collisions which could have easily been prevented by leaving enough space in between your automobile and the car ahead of you. 90% of all rear end wrecks result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. A distinct contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an infraction in FL leading to fines and even jail time and Florida has the highest DUI rate in the entire country. It is against the law to drive a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is against the law for anyone under the age of 21 to operate a vehicle with any level of alcoholic beverages in their system, despite of how small.
Florida has indeed implemented a law regard as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in an automobile accident where someone runs into your auto, you can actually be deemed partially at fault for a number of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is the most prevalent factor. If someone merges inside your lane but you were found to be speeding and you both crash, both individuals can be held liable for the crash. In that case, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a segment of each insurance claim. You can possibly be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the wreck, depending upon the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial settlement of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% responsible for a wreck, no matter if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect multiple programs to help educate young drivers and to raise awareness about the perils of operating a motor vehicle while using a mobile phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has likewise crafted a variety of awareness courses across the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovation developments, vehicle manufacturers have also started installing hands free voice activated technology in new motor vehicles. They have also developed technology to help parents by letting them to regulate the configurations for young motorists by only allowing a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not permitting the vehicle driver to manipulate any of the settings while the car or truck is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this advanced technological advances has definitely diminished auto negligence car accidents by a fraction and with technological innovations advancing, much more lives will definitely be protected.
No Fee Unless Recovery
At Trial Pro, our traffic collision attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. That means our experts cover the costs of investigating, building, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not bill you a single thing unless our legal professionals recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your claim, you will pay us nothing.
Our Naples injury attorneys also provide completely free assessments to review the specifics of your claim and establish if you have a case. Arrange a Free Assessment
If you or another person you love has been injured because of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a reliable lawyer by your side who is knowledgeable with the statutes and laws in FL.
Our Naples personal injury legal professionals are experts in injury litigation and have been recognized by our peers for our success. Some of our lawyers have been classified as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their victories in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and compensations that were instrumental in helping our clients recover from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your personal injuries.
Common Types auto Accidents in Naples Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Naples accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Naples Collier County FL.
Talk with a Naples accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?