After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Trial Pro, P.A. is an auto accident law firm with extensive knowledge and experience handling cases. We are dedicated to helping our clients in Southchase, FL, obtain the compensation they deserve for the damages they have suffered due to the negligence of other drivers on the road.
Auto accidents can be overwhelming and devastating, leaving you with mounting medical bills, lost wages, and emotional distress. If you have been involved in an auto accident in Southchase, FL, it is essential to understand your legal rights and options. That's where Trial Pro, P.A. comes in. Our team of experienced auto accident lawyers is ready to advocate for your rights and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Our team of auto accident lawyers in Southchase, FL, has represented clients in countless auto accident cases, including rear-end collisions, head-on collisions, rollover accidents, intersection accidents, etc. We have the legal knowledge and expertise to navigate the complex legal system and protect our client's interests at every stage of the legal proceedings.
As your auto accident lawyers, we will thoroughly investigate your case, gather evidence, interview witnesses, and consult with experts to ensure we build a solid case on your behalf. We will negotiate with insurance companies to obtain a fair settlement that covers your medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages. And if necessary, we will not hesitate to take your case to trial to secure the compensation you deserve.
Our auto accident lawyers deeply understand the laws and regulations governing auto accidents in Southchase, FL, and we are committed to keeping up with the latest developments in the field. We know that every auto accident case is unique, and we tailor our approach to the needs of each client. Whether you have suffered a minor or a catastrophic injury, we will work tirelessly to protect your legal rights and seek justice.
At Trial Pro, P.A., our clients deserve aggressive representation and personalized attention. We have a strong track record of success in the courtroom and have recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients. We are passionate about holding negligent drivers accountable for their actions and helping our clients recover from their auto accidents with the compensation and closure they deserve.
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Southchase, FL, do not hesitate to contact Trial Pro, P.A. Our team of auto accident lawyers is ready to assist you and provide you with the legal guidance and support you need. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and learn more about your legal rights and options.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Southchase. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Saint Cloud, Clarcona, Port Canaveral, Buenaventura Lakes, Wabasso and more!
Knowledgeable Southchase Auto Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Win Tough Proceedings
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Attorneys near you? If you are hurt, we recognize you may not be able to visit our offices. Let us come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all forms of injuries; auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, semi-truck collisions, construction injuries and work comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic advice and counsel to people in areas such as Belle Isle, Oak Ridge, Vista Lakes, Placida, Arcadia, North Naples and across Florida. Call our law firm for an absolutely free and confidential assessment of how we can help.
Our personal injury lawyers make a special effort to make sure that injury claims are processed quickly and properly in order that our clients are ensured a successful route to recovery. Our Southchase auto accident lawyers have effectively represented accident victims and passengers in just about every imaginable car accident circumstance. From head-on pileups, rear-end collisions, dirt bike crashes, drunk driving car accidents, hit and runs, texting traffic collisions, rollover collisions, unfortunate incidents with rideshare cars, maybe even uninsured and under-insured car accident insurance claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has experienced and dealt with all sorts of auto accidents cases. Our Southchase auto accident attorney at laws have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
If your loved one was the victim of a traffic collision caused by a drunk driver, an over-worked commercial vehicle driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Southchase personal injury legal professionals can help.
At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with people who have been injured in any sort of vehicle wreck.
Yearly millions of drivers are injured, in many instances fatally, in auto crashes. In 2011 alone, well over 2.2 million persons were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported motor vehicle traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in collisions involving automobiles, eighteen-wheelers accidents, mopeds accidents, pedestrians injuries, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died on a daily basis in motor vehicle accidents in 2011-- approximately one every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in auto crashes in the United States, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all people injured or hurt in vehicle accidents. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an automotive vehicle accident almost every 119 mins, and a person is injured or hurt every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in an auto collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your personal injuries and financial loss. An expert auto and truck collision legal professional in Southchase will safeguard your rights throughout the lawsuit.
Motor vehicle accidents may occur to anybody unexpectedly, and the second they do, the consequences may be devastating, including devastating injuries and even wrongful death. In various major traffic collisions, injured people may require extensive hospital stays, corrective services, multiple surgical treatments or even life span disability. Lesser severe collisions can at the same time traumatically have a bearing on one's quality of life, producing problems which in turn include dealing with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental vehicle and repairing your own automobile.
Many other difficulties can easily also include reduced wages due to missing work and locating the proper doctor to see and dealing with health care expenses. A lot of insurance companies do not cover these types of costs or indemnify injured in a car accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Southchase car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Southchase Auto Accident Attorneys Call our office for a complementary case consultation without delay - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle accident in Southchase led to bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain trauma, discolorations, sprains, aches, or other medical issues, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be happy to examine your recent injury, determine the appropriate defendant( s), and start taking action toward obtaining a settlement. You could be entitled to recover the following losses:
Persons injured or hurt in a car traffic collision have the right to be compensated for their personal injuries and damages. If you or a loved one were in a car wreck, you may likely be injured or hurt, you probably have questions regarding what to do after that, and you may not even realize where to commence. Car collisions can present complex dilemmas, especially when multiple automobiles are involved. These kinds of upsetting, perplexed, difficult, and costly circumstances demand a compassionate, honest, and experienced lawyer with tremendous strength of character. Our Southchase car traffic collision lawyers have a solid record of achieving successful results for folks who have been hurt in vehicle wrecks, workplace accidents and many others torts.
Throughout the nation, and particularly in The Sunshine State, car accidents are among the major factors of personal injury and loss of life. Vehicle accidents take place in a multitude of ways and the variety of injuries suffered in these types of accidents is virtually endless. Because of this, it is very essential that the attorney which you hire possesses the expertise and assets needed to effectively manage the unique aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the inability to handle a car in a acceptable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is referred to as everything that causes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of reasonable caution when you get behind the steering wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, keep your eyes on the roadway, steer clear of distractions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person arrested for careless driving can possibly be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or quite possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of Fla ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the case that you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this could be punishable by considerable jail time, big fines and restitution to the victims family members. Failure to apply due care while driving an auto has serious implications as you might be setting not only your own life at risk but the entire lives of all those around you.
Cellphone use is the primary root cause of car or truck negligence not just in The Sunshine State but in the whole entire nation. Over a million vehicle wrecks are credited to vehicle drivers talking on the smartphone and around 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting every year across America. Texting is the primary reason for distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Easily the most frequent source of mobile phone use while driving a vehicle originates from teenage drivers. This along with the absence of driving experience can prove fatal in a significant amount of teen driver traffic collisions. Several states have prohibited hand held cell phone usage for this very reason. Several large companies also have strict policies in place banning their team members from using a mobile phone while driving a company car or truck.
Distracted vehicle drivers are extremely common in FL as a result of the volume of travelers that visit our state each year. A lot of wrecks in Florida are triggered by tourists paying more focus to their gps equipment than the road ahead of them. As Florida's residents grows, so does the volume of autos on the road. Keeping a safe gap from the car or truck ahead of you and paying attention to the road is a fabulous strategy to steer clear of automobile negligence. Supposing that you are following too closely and the car or truck in front of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have time to stop also. Most of automobile accidents and rear end crashes which could have quite easily been avoided by leaving enough space between your auto and the automobile ahead of you. 90% of all rear end collisions result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. One more contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an offence in Florida leading to fines and even jail time and FL has the highest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is unlawful to drive a car with a blood stream alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is unlawful for anybody under the age of 21 to drive with any volume of alcoholic drinks in their system, regardless how small.
FL has actually put into effect a law known as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in an automobile accident where someone runs into your vehicle, you can ultimately be considered partially at fault for a lot of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is among the most typical factor. If somebody merges inside your lane but you were found as being speeding and you the two collide, both drivers could be held responsible for the collision. In that case, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a segment of each insurance claim. You may be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the collision, depending upon the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial settlement of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% responsible for a wreck, despite if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated a handful of programs to help educate young motorists and to raise consciousness about the hazards of operating a motor vehicle while using a cell phone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has at the same time put together a handful of awareness courses all over the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As modern technology developments, auto makers have also begun installing hands free voice activated systems in new car or trucks. They have also created technology to help parents or guardians by enabling them to control the settings for young car drivers by only allowing a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not allowing the vehicle driver to manipulate any of the settings while the motor vehicle is in motion. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this new tech has without a doubt decreased auto negligence crashes by a fraction and with technological innovations advancing, much more lives will certainly be protected.
We Only Get Paid Attorney Fees, If You Win
At Trial Pro, P.A., our traffic collision lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. That means our experts cover the expenses of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not charge you a single thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your case, you will pay us absolutely nothing.
Our Southchase injury attorneys also offer no charge evaluations to review the elements of your insurance claim and determine if you have a case. Set Up a Free Evaluation
If you or somebody else you love has been injured due to someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a skilled lawyer by your side who is familiar with the policies and laws in Florida.
Our Southchase personal injury attorneys are skilled in injury litigation and have been recognized by our peers for our victories. A few of our lawyers have been listed as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their accomplishments on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and settlements that were instrumental in enabling our clients to recoup from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?