After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Car accidents can be life-altering. If you have been injured in a Bay Hill, FL, car accident, you know how quickly your life can change. In just a few moments, you may find yourself with a severe injury, unable to work, and struggling to pay your bills. If you are dealing with significant damage due to a car accident, you need an aggressive and experienced trial lawyer.
Bay Hill, FL, is located in Orange County, Florida. It is a beautiful community known for its world-renowned golf courses, luxury homes, and prestigious schools. Some major roads in Bay Hill include Apopka Vineland Road, Bay Hill Boulevard, and S. Chase Road. Unfortunately, these roads are also the site of many car accidents yearly.
You must hire the right attorneys if you have been injured in a car accident. The right attorney can make all the difference in the world. They can help you recover the compensation you need for your medical care, lost wages, and other expenses related to your accident.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we are committed to helping people injured in car accidents in Bay Hill, FL. We have years of experience handling car accident cases and understand the complexities involved. We know how to deal with insurance companies and are not afraid to take any case to trial if necessary.
Our team of attorneys is dedicated to providing outstanding legal representation to our clients. We will work tirelessly to investigate your case, gather evidence, and build a strong case on your behalf. We aim to help you recover the compensation you deserve and hold those responsible accountable for their actions.
If you have been injured in a car accident in Bay Hill, FL, do not wait. Contact Trial Pro, P.A. today to schedule a consultation. We are here to help you, so you can focus on your recovery and get your life back on track. Remember, the right attorneys make all the difference.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Bay Hill. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Taft, Venice, Longwood, Hillsborough County, Merritt Island and more!
Expert Bay Hill Car Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Cases
Are you trying to find a Car Accident Law Office near you? If you are injured, we understand you may not have the ability to drop by our offices. If you're unable to come to us, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of injuries; automobile collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, semi collisions, construction accidents and work comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic advice and counsel to clients in cities like Okahumpka, Longwood, Bay Lake, Lely Resort, Grove City, Punta Gorda and throughout Florida. Call our office for an absolutely free and confidential assessment of your case.
Vehicle accidents can happen to anyone unexpectedly, and the second they do, the consequences may be devastating, consisting of life-threatening injuries and even wrongful death. In several serious wrecks, injured people may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, numerous surgical treatments or even life-long care. Less serious crashes can at the same time traumatically have a bearing on one's lifestyle, generating difficulties which include dealing with insurance adjusters, getting a rental car and fixing your personal car.
Added difficulties may also include lost earnings due to missing work and choosing the right medical professional to see and covering health care costs. Many insurance agencies do not cover these costs or reimburse injured in an auto accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Bay Hill car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Yearly millions of individuals are injured, in some cases fatally, in automobile wrecks. In 2011 alone, around 2.2 million people were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported motor vehicle traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in collisions involving automobiles, pickups wrecks, dirt bikes collisions, pedestrians accidents, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 folks died per day in auto wrecks in 2011-- approximately one every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in vehicle accidents in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all men and women injured or hurt in vehicle crashes. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an auto collision almost every 119 minutes, and a person is injured or hurt every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in a motorized vehicle accident, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries and financial losses. A seasoned car and truck accident lawyer in Bay Hill will protect your rights throughout the claim.
People hurt in an auto crash have a right to be remunerated for their injuries and damages. If you or a loved one were in a vehicle accident, you might possibly be injured, you may perhaps have thoughts in respect to what to do after that, and you may not even know where to start. Auto accidents can present intricate problems, especially when quite a few car or trucks are involved. These types of upsetting, disarranged, demanding, and expensive situations require a thoughtful, honest, and qualified lawyer with real strength of character. Our Bay Hill vehicle injury lawyers have a proven record of securing successful benefits for folks who have been hurt in automobile wrecks, workplace injuries and other torts.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Bay Hill, Florida Auto Accident Attorneys Call to schedule your strategy assessment today - 800-874-2577
Our personal injury attorneys make every attempt to make sure injury claims are processed very quickly and properly in order that our clients are ensured a positive route to recovery. Our Bay Hill auto accident attorneys have effectively represented injured drivers and passengers in just about every imaginable auto accident circumstance. From head-on accidents, rear-end collisions, chopper crashes, intoxicated driving car accidents, hit and runs, dangerous roadways collisions, rollover traffic collisions, car accidents with rideshare vehicles, even uninsured and under-insured auto accident cases.
Across the country, and mainly in Florida, car accidents are among the primary causes of injuries and death. Motor vehicle crashes happen in a wide variety of ways and the variety of injuries sustained in these accidents is virtually limitless. Due to this, it is quite important that the attorney which you retain has the skill set and assets necessary to manage the distinct aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is generally speaking the inability to operate a vehicle in a proper and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as nearly anything that makes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable care when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a car the speed limit, try to keep your eyes on the highway, stay away from distractions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone arrested for careless driving could be punished by penalties, points on your license, or possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the event that you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this could be punishable by considerable jail time, large fines and restitution to the injured parties family. Failure to make use of due care while operating an auto has harsh consequences as you may be placing not only your own existence in danger but the lives of all those near you.
Smart phone use is the primary root cause of automobile negligence not solely in The Sunshine State but in the whole nation. Over a million auto traffic collisions are linked to individuals speaking on the cellphone and around 300,000 are credited to driving while texting each and every year across America. Texting is the top source of distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. The most frequent source of smartphone use while driving a car results from adolescent motorists. This alongside the lack of driving experience can be catastrophic in a significant amount of youngster driver accidents. A few states have prohibited hand held smartphone usage for this very reason. Several big companies also have strict regulations in place preventing their team members from using a mobile phone while driving a company car.
Distracted drivers are very common in FL because of the volume of travelers that visit our state yearly. A large number of traffic collisions in FL are triggered by tourists paying more interest to their navigation system than the freeway in front of them. As The Sunshine State's residents expands, so does the amount of autos on the streets. Keeping a safe distance from the car or truck ahead of you and paying attention to the freeway is a good method to steer clear of automobile negligence. Supposing that you are following too closely and the car ahead of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have time to stop also. The majority of car collisions and rear end traffic collisions which could have effortlessly been prevented by keeping enough space between your car or truck and the auto in front of you. 90% of all rear end accidents lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. One other contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an offence in Florida triggering fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the largest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is unlawful to drive a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is unlawful for anyone under the age of 21 to operate a car with any volume of alcoholic beverages in their system, despite how little.
FL has actually put into effect a law referred to as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a vehicle accident where someone runs into your vehicle, you can actually be considered partly at fault for a number of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is probably the most common element. If an individual merges right into your lane but you were found for being speeding and you both collide, both car drivers could be held accountable for the accident. In that suit, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each insurance claim. You could be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% liable for the car accident, depending upon the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and may proceed with partial payment of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% responsible for an accident, whatever if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated several programs to help educate young motorists and to increase consciousness about the dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cellphone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has also established many awareness programs across the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As modern technology advances, automobile manufacturers have also started installing hands free voice activated systems in new motor vehicles. They have also created technology to aid parents by empowering them to regulate the configurations for young drivers by only enabling a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not enabling the vehicle driver to operate any of the settings while the automobile is in movement. According to FL Highway Patrol, this new technological innovations has certainly diminished auto negligence collisions by a fraction and with technological innovations advancing, more and more lives will be saved.
No Fee Unless Recovery
At Trial Pro, our personal injury attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. That means our firm cover the expenses of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not bill you a thing unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your lawsuit, you will pay us absolutely nothing.
Our Bay Hill personal injury lawyers also provide complimentary assessments to discuss the specifics of your claim and determine if you have a case. Set Up a Free Consultation
If you or another person you love has been injured due to someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a skilled attorney on your side who is knowledgeable with the policies and laws in FL.
Our Bay Hill personal injury attorneys are skilled in tort litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our accomplishments. Some of our attorneys have been classified as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their success on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and settlements that contributed in helping our clients recoup from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your traumas.
Common Types auto Accidents in Bay Hill Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Bay Hill accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Bay Hill Orange County FL.
Talk with a Bay Hill accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?