After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Car accidents can result in catastrophic injuries, lifelong disabilities, and even fatalities. As a victim of a car accident in Orlando, FL, the first and foremost step you must take is to hire experienced legal representation. At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand the emotional trauma, physical pain, and financial burden of being involved in a car accident. Our team of aggressive attorneys has extensive knowledge and experience to provide you with the best possible legal representation and ensure you receive fair compensation.
Located in Orlando, our law firm handles car accident cases throughout Florida. We know the local laws and regulations and the roadways, highways, and zip codes related to Orlando, such as SR 408, SR 528, SR 417, I-4, and US 441. Our team is familiar with the unique challenges that accident victims face in the Orlando area, and we are well-equipped to fight for your rights and obtain the compensation you deserve.
One of the most important things you can do after a car accident is to hire the right attorney. It would help if you had an attorney who is experienced in handling car accident cases, understands the nuances of the legal system, and will fight tirelessly for your rights. At Trial Pro, P.A., we have a proven track record of success in representing clients who have suffered significant injuries due to a car accident. We will work with you every step, from filing the claim to negotiating a settlement or taking your case to court.
Our attorneys are experienced trial lawyers unafraid to take on the big insurance companies. We will aggressively pursue the compensation you deserve, including damages for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. We understand that you are going through a difficult time, and we will do everything possible to make the process as smooth and stress-free as possible.
If you have been involved in a car accident in Orlando or the surrounding areas, do not wait - contact Trial Pro, P.A. today for a free consultation. Our attorneys are available 24/7 to answer your questions and help you get the compensation you deserve.
When you hire Trial Pro, P.A. as your attorney in Orlando FL, you'll benefit from our extensive experience and knowledge of the law. We'll guide you through every step of the legal process, from filing your claim to negotiating with insurance companies to representing you in court if needed. Our services include investigating the accident, gathering evidence, interviewing witnesses, and building a strong case on your behalf.
We're proud to serve clients in Orlando FL and nearby cities, including Winter Park, Oviedo, Kissimmee, and Altamonte Springs. If you've been injured in a car accident, do not hesitate to contact us today for a free consultation. Our team of experienced attorneys is ready to help you get the compensation you deserve and move forward with your life.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Orlando. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Labelle, Pine Hills, Marco Island, Horizons West, East Naples and more!
Knowledgeable Orlando Car Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Win Challenging Cases
Are you looking for a Car Accident Lawyers near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not have the ability to pay a visit to our offices. Let us come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of injuries; auto collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall injuries, truck collisions, construction injuries and workers compensation accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic advice and counsel to clients in cities like Yalaha, Ferndale, Narcoossee, Nokomis, Boca Grande, Punta Rassa and across Florida. Contact our office for an absolutely free and confidential discussion of how we can help.
Auto accidents can certainly occur to any person unexpectedly, and when they do, the results may be wrecking, including disastrous personal injuries and even wrongful death. In several major traffic collisions, injured people may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, quite a few surgical procedures or even life-time care. Lesser serious wrecks can also traumatically influence one's quality of life, producing difficulties which in turn involve dealing with insurance adjusters, getting a rental car and fixing your own car or truck.
New difficulties can include lost wages because of missing work and locating the proper physician to see and covering medical expenses. Several insurance agencies do not compensate these kinds of fees or indemnify accident injured parties fairly. When this happens, the experienced Orlando car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Every year millions of americans are injured, in some instances fatally, in auto traffic collisions. In 2011 only, well over 2.2 million persons were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in crashes involving automobiles, eighteen-wheelers traffic collisions, motorcycles accidents, pedestrians accidents, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 folks died every single day in auto traffic collisions in 2011-- an average of one just about every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in car wrecks in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all men and women injured or hurt in traffic crashes. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an auto accident every 119 mins, and one is harmed every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in a motorized vehicle accident, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your injuries and financial loss. A knowledgeable motor vehicle and truck wreck attorney in Orlando will protect your rights during the course of the claim.
People injured or hurt in an auto accident have the right to be remunerated for their personal injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found themselves in an auto crash, you may well be injured, you might probably have questions about what to do after that, and you may not even determine where to start off. Auto collisions can create challenging challenges, primarily when multiple vehicles are involved. These particular upsetting, tangled, demanding, and quite expensive situations demand a thoughtful, sincere, and experienced law firm with substantial strength of character. Our Orlando automotive injury legal professionals have a solid record of achieving outstanding results for persons who have been hurt in motor vehicle collisions, workplace accidents and various personal injuries.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Orlando, Florida Auto Accident Lawyers Call us today for the powerful representation you and your family needs - 800-874-2577
Our car accident lawyers go out of their way to assure accident cases are processed fast and efficiently in order that our prospects are ensured a positive path to recovery. Our Orlando personal injury lawyers have effectively represented accident victims and passengers in nearly every imaginable auto accident scenario. From head-on collisions, rear-end accidents, chopper wrecks, intoxicated driving car accidents, hit and runs, single car traffic collisions, bicycle traffic collisions, personal injuries with rider-share cars, maybe even uninsured and under-insured auto collision cases.
Throughout the country, and predominantly in The Sunshine State, car accidents are among the primary factors of injuries and death. Automobile collisions take place in a wide range of ways and the wide array of traumas suffered in these adversities is pretty much immeasurable. Due to this, it is extremely essential that the lawyer which you retain has the skill and assets to resolve the unique aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the inability to maneuver a car in a acceptable and safe manner. Distracted driving is referred to as anything that makes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of reasonable care when you get behind the wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the highway, stay clear of distractions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person charged with careless driving can be punished by penalties, points on your license, or possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the event that you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by serious jail time, large fines and restitution to the injured parties family members. Failure to use due care while steering a car has harsh repercussions as you could be putting not only your own existence in danger but the existences of all those near you.
Cellular phone use is the leading cause of motor vehicle negligence not solely in FL but in the whole country. Over a million automobile collisions are attributed to persons talking on the mobile phones and more than 300,000 are associated with driving while texting each and every year across the United States. Texting is the leading reason for distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Easily the most typical source of cellphone use while driving originates from teenager motorists. This along with the lack of driving experience can be calamitous in a significant amount of adolescent driver collisions. Some states have banned hand held cell phone usage for this very factor. Multiple big companies also have strict rules in place banning their staff members from using a mobile phone while driving a company vehicle.
Distracted car drivers are quite common in Florida because of the volume of vacationers that visit our state each year. A a great deal of collisions in FL are a resulted of tourists paying more attention to their gps system than the freeway in front of them. As The Sunshine State's residents thrives, so does the quantity of vehicles on the road. Keeping a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you and paying attention to the road is a good solution to keep away from automobile negligence. On the assumption that you are following too closely and the auto in front of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have time to stop as well. The majority of automobile traffic collisions and rear end accidents which could have effortlessly been prevented by keeping enough space between your car and the auto ahead of you. 90% of all rear end collisions result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. One other contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an offence in Florida resulting in fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the highest DUI rate in the whole country. It is illegal to drive with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is against the law for anyone under the age of 21 to drive with any amount of alcoholic beverages in their system, despite of how little.
FL has actually enforced a law named comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in an automobile accident where someone runs into your car, you can ultimately be considered partly guilty for a number of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is one of the most usual factor. If another person merges right into your lane but you were found as being speeding and you the two collide, both car drivers might be held responsible for the crash. In that dispute, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each insurance claim. You may possibly be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% liable for the car accident, depending upon the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial payment of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% responsible for a wreck, no matter if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect several programs to help educate young drivers and to raise consciousness about the dangers of operating a motor vehicle while using a cell phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has as well established a variety of awareness training programs throughout the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovation advances, auto makers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated technology in new automobiles. They have also come up with technology to help parents or guardians by empowering them to control the settings for young motorists by only allowing a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not permitting the driver to manipulate any of the settings while the vehicle is in movement. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this brand-new technological innovations has certainly diminished auto negligence accidents by a fraction and with modern technology advancing, much more lives will certainly be saved.
No Fees Unless We Win
At Trial Pro, P.A. our car accident attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. This means our experts cover the costs of investigating, building, negotiating and litigating your case. We do not charge you anything unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your suit, you will owe us nothing.
Our Orlando personal injury legal professionals also offer cost-free evaluations to discuss the aspects of your insurance claim and establish if you have a case. Set Up a Free Consultation
If you or somebody else you love has been impaired as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a renowned lawyer by your side who is knowledgeable with the laws and laws in FL.
Our Orlando injury legal professionals are well-versed in accident lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our achievements. A few of our attorneys have been listed as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their accomplishments on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and settlements that contributed in assisting our clients to bounce back from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Common Types auto Accidents in Orlando Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Orlando accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Orlando Orange County FL.
Talk with a Orlando accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?