After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Have you recently been in an auto accident in The Villages, FL? If so, you need an experienced attorney who can help you understand your legal rights and protect your interests. At Trial Pro, P.A., we are known as trusted auto accident lawyers with extensive knowledge in handling various cases across Florida.
Being involved in an auto accident can be life-changing, mainly if the accident results in extensive personal injury or property damage. It's essential to act quickly if you are involved in an auto accident. This is particularly true if you hope to recover compensation for any injuries or damages you may have sustained. Consequently, you must hire a knowledgeable auto accident lawyer with experience in all aspects of auto accident law.
Trial Pro, P.A. offers unrelenting advocacy for Floridians hurt by someone else's negligent behaviors or actions. With offices in Tampa, Orlando, Naples, and Ft. Myers Trial, P.A. provides strategic guidance and counsel for clients who have experienced severe bodily injuries or the wrongful death of a loved one caused by someone else's negligence. As lawyers fighting for justice, we support our clients safely navigating Florida legal processes and negotiating with insurance companies.
If you get involved in a car accident in The Villages, FL, you should start by seeking medical attention. Once you've established that everyone involved in the accident is safe, gathering as much information as feasible to support your case is essential. Taking photographs of the scene and vehicle damages, exchanging information with the other driver(s), and contacting your insurance company can all be vital steps in supporting your case. But the most crucial step you can take after an auto accident is hiring an experienced auto accident lawyer in The Villages, FL.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand how daunting it can be to deal with insurance companies and legal proceedings following an auto accident. That's why our team is always available to offer you the expert guidance and support you must make the most informed decisions in your case. We thoroughly investigate the accident, determine all possible liable parties, and fight for maximum compensation on your behalf.
No matter what type of auto accident you've been involved in, we are here to help you win your case. Our experienced attorneys can handle everything from motorcycle accidents and truck accidents to pedestrian accidents and car accidents. We understand that every auto accident case is different and requires a unique strategy based on the case's specific facts.
Auto accidents can result in significant financial, emotional, and physical damages. Many people in auto accidents deal with severe injuries, medical bills, and lost wages. Our team is dedicated to educating you on your legal rights and working tirelessly to recover the compensation you deserve for your injuries and damages.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we have a strong record of success in helping clients secure the compensation they need to move forward with their lives following an auto accident. Our Villages auto accident lawyers can guide you through every step, from negotiating with insurance companies to representing you in court.
If you or someone you love has been involved in an auto accident in The Villages, FL, contact us today and schedule a FREE consultation. We can help you understand your legal rights, answer your questions, and develop a plan tailored to your situation. Don't wait – contact us today and let us fight for the justice and compensation you deserve.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in The Villages. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Arcadia, Naples, Heathrow, Palm Bay, Indian Harbour Beach and more!
Expert The Villages Auto Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Lawsuits
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Lawyers near you? If you are hurt, we recognize you may not have the ability to visit our offices. If you're unable to come to our office, our experts can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of injuries; auto collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall accidents, truck collisions, construction accidents and workers compensation injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic guidance and counsel to clients in areas like Tangerine, Avalon Park, Metrowest, Plantation Island, East Dunbar, Venice and all over Florida. Contact our law firm for a free and confidential discussion of your case.
Our personal injury lawyers are happy to make a unique effort to ensure personal injury cases are processed fast and correctly so that our prospects are ensured a positive path to recovery. Our The Villages personal injury lawyers have effectively represented accident victims and passengers in virtually every imaginable vehicle traffic collision scenario. From head-on crashes, rear-end pileups, motor bike collisions, intoxicated driving injuries, hit and runs, public transportation accidents, bicycle accidents, unfortunate incidents with Uber cars, even uninsured and under-insured car collision insurance claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and dealt with all types of auto accidents claims. Our The Villages auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
Whether your loved one was the casualty of a collision triggered by an intoxicated driver, an over-worked commercial vehicle driver, or a reckless biker, our The Villages personal injury attorneys can help.
At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with clients who have been hurt in any type of automobile wreck.
Each year millions of drivers are harmed, in certain cases fatally, in motor vehicle wrecks. In 2011 only, over 2.2 million persons were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in accidents involving vehicles, eighteen-wheelers traffic collisions, street motorcycles collisions, pedestrians injuries, and bike riders. An average of 89 people died each day in automotive vehicle wrecks in 2011-- an average of one virtually every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in car collisions in the Country, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all men and women injured in vehicle accidents. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a motor vehicle wreck each and every 119 minutes, and a person is harmed every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in a motor vehicle traffic collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your personal injuries and financial loss. An experienced auto and truck collision attorney in The Villages will protect your legal rights during the course of the lawsuit.
Car or truck accidents can occur to any person at any moment, and the instant they do, the consequences may be devastating, including devastating traumas and even wrongful death. In quite a few serious traffic collisions, victims may require extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, quite a few surgical treatments or even life span care. Lesser severe accidents can also traumatically influence one's lifestyle, generating difficulties which in turn involve negotiating with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and fixing your personal vehicle.
Added challenges can easily consists of reduced wages due to missing work and locating the right doctor to visit and paying for medical expenses. Several insurance companies do not pay these kinds of bills or compensate car accident injured parties reasonably. When this happens, the experienced The Villages car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert The Villages Car Accident Attorneys Contact Trial Pro, P.A. for a complementary case consultation without delay - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle accident in The Villages caused bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain trauma, discolorations, sprains, aches, or other health care complications, contact an attorney. These injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be willing to review your recent injury, identify the appropriate offender( s), and start taking action toward obtaining a settlement. You might be entitled to recover the following losses:
Persons hurt in an auto accident have the right to be remunerated for their injuries and damages. If you or a loved one were in a vehicle crash, you may well be injured or hurt, you might just have questions in respect to what to do next, and you may not even recognize where to commence. Car accidents can present complex complications, particularly when various vehicles are involved. These types of upsetting, disarranged, aggravating, and quite expensive situations require a thoughtful, sincere, and qualified legal team with substantial strength of character. Our The Villages motor vehicle traffic collision legal professionals have a proven record of obtaining outstanding results for folks who have been hurt in automobile wrecks, workplace injuries and various other torts.
Throughout the nation, and mainly in FL, car accidents are one of the primary sources of injuries and loss of life. Car traffic collisions occur in a wide range of ways and the wide array of traumas suffered in these types of adversities is pretty much endless. Because of this, it is extremely important that the lawyer which you retain possesses the skill set and resources necessary to manage the specific aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the failure to drive a motor vehicle in a proper and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as nearly anything that makes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of proper caution when you get behind the steering wheel to drive the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the highway, stay clear of distractions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual charged with careless driving could be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the event that you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this could be punishable by substantial jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the injured parties family members. Failure to apply due care while manipulating a motor vehicle has harsh implications as you may be putting not only your own existence in danger but the lives of all those near you.
Mobile phone use is the primary source of vehicular negligence not solely in the State of Fla but in the whole entire country. Over a million auto traffic collisions are caused by persons talking on the mobile phones and more than 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting every year across the country. Texting is the number one cause of distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Probably the most frequent source of cellphone use while driving a vehicle arises from teen vehicle owners. This alongside the absence of driving experience can be lethal in a substantial amount of adolescent driver traffic collisions. A few states have prohibited hand held cell phone usage for this very factor. Numerous large companies also have strict policies in place prohibiting their staff members from using a cellular phone while operating a company car or truck.
Distracted motorists are very common in The Sunshine State as a result of the amount of tourisms that visit our state each year. A great deal of car accidents in FL are caused by vacationers paying more attention to their navigation device than the expressway in front of them. As The Sunshine State's population grows, so does the amount of autos on the streets. Keeping a safe gap from the car in front of you and paying attention to the roadway is a fabulous solution to stay away from automobile negligence. If you are following too closely and the car or truck in front of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have precious time to stop too. Most of auto wrecks and rear end accidents which could have quite easily been evaded by keeping enough space in between your vehicle and the car or truck ahead of you. 90% of all rear end vehicle accidents lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. Yet another contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an offence in FL resulting in fines and even jail time and FL has the largest DUI rate in the entire country. It is against the law to drive a car with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is unlawful for anyone under the age of 21 to drive a car with any level of alcoholic drinks in their system, despite of how small.
FL has indeed put into effect a law referred to as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in an automobile accident where someone runs into your car, you can actually be deemed partially responsible for a number of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is easily the most prevalent element. If an individual merges right into your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you the two crash, both individuals can be held liable for the accident. In that case, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a segment of each claim. You can possibly be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the traffic collision, depending upon the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial payment of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% accountable for a crash, despite if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated various programs to help educate young motorists and to raise awareness about the hazards of operating a car while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has as well created many different awareness programs around the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovation advances, auto makers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated systems in new automobiles. They have also come up with technology to help parents or guardians by empowering them to control the configurations for young motorists by only enabling a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not allowing the vehicle driver to operate any of the settings while the auto is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this advanced technology has undoubtedly decreased auto negligence car accidents by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, much more lives may be spared.
No Fees or Expenses Unless You Win
At Trial Pro, our personal injury attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means we cover the costs of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not charge you anything unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your case, you will owe us absolutely nothing.
Our The Villages injury attorneys also provide complimentary assessments to assess the details of your case and establish if you have a suit. Arrange a Free Examination
If you or another person you love has been impaired due to someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a good lawyer by your side who is familiar with the statutes and laws in Florida.
Our The Villages personal injury lawyers are experts in injury litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our accomplishments. Several of our legal professionals have been listed as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their accomplishments on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and compensations that contributed in enabling our clients to recoup from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?